1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

New Year's Resolutions --

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Lindy, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I don't usually make them, but this year I decided to resolve that some time in 2018, I WILL FLY ON AN AIRPLANE.

What's yours, if any?

• Like Like x 3
  2. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

I'm going to the movie theaters more often. With the purchase of Moviepass it makes it affordable to attend movie theaters in NYC at a reasonable price again. $9.99/mo < $15/movie. It's almost like they are paying me to go. Last night I saw Justice League. Planning on going to see something this afternoon, maybe The Shape of Water.

• Like Like x 2
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I've been traveling a lot in the past 6 months, resolving a lot of regrets, past issues and opportunities.
    But now I'd like to hunker down for awhile, focus on my current self. (and the potentials in an ongoing relationship)
    • Science - write it down, spit it out, investigate some angles...and leverage some inventions
    • Art - dive in again after some toe in the water starts...I've got the material, I've got some ideas...drawings, paintings and 3D pieces
    • Business - again negotiate and leverage some inventions for resource flows and develop my 5 verticals I'm envisioning.
    • Europe - get over the pond ...anywhere.
    • Health - lose weight, get back in shape, more Martial Arts (getting my current bum knee to cooperated will help, but it won't stop me)
    Keeping my work and education under control will be emphasized, not letting it get out of hand or overflow into my personal time.
    and somehow how find time & mind to do it all.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Mine is I'm going to try to keep my temper and check a little more

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

5. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I resolve to quit making resolutions and make changes in my life slowly and sustainably... Otherwise, I'm boss at talking myself out of things.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 12.29.29 AM.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. Olympian

Olympian Vertical

I don't believe in new years resolutions and I don't have a fun joke about it either.

8. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

They don't believe in you and I'm sure they got jokes.

• Winner Winner x 1