1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Night Toad

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by kramus, Jan 18, 2012.

1. kramus

kramus what I might see

Life in the shadow, I guess.
    16" x 12" pencil

Night Toad gs 800 size.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. davynn

davynn Getting Tilted

Surreal art exercises my imagination. This is very good!

3. kramus

kramus what I might see

Thanks davynn. Sometimes I find that imagination exercises my surreal art ;)
    Somewhere else I was asked to post a close-up of part of the drawing. This is an area about 11" x 8" - btw if anyone is interested in seeing the drawing as it occurs in stages you can see them posted in my blog http://www.markfineart.ca/2012/01/night-toad/

Night Toad corner crop 800 size.jpg

4. davynn

davynn Getting Tilted

I visited your blog Mark. My problem is that I can't say enough. You have a wonderfully original perspective and the requisite talent to bring your visions into being.

"I remain that fascinated child. Sometimes, I just have fun."

I hope that there's no end of things to fascinate your inner child. Thanks for sharing. :)

• Like Like x 1