1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

ONCE upon a time

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by genuinemommy, May 17, 2016.

1. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

My mom really liked the show Once Upon A Time. We would talk about it sometimes, I couldn't find the time to watch it, she would tell me the stories during our phone calls while I commuted to and from school. I have finally decided to watch it for myself. It is GOOD. Really fun play with all Disney characters in various story arches.

Who wants to chat about it with me?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I do!

I love this show!

I stopped watching it at the beginning of Season 4 though. I want to get back into it. Maybe this will help!

• Like Like x 1
  3. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

will look it up...sounds good xoxoxoo

4. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I've seen maybe one full episode and a few bits & pieces. I liked it, but my wife thinks it's "scary," which is the same reason she didn't like Grimm. :rolleyes:. I could insist on watching it, but I have to carefully choose my battles.

As some of you might recall I had to get almost nasty in telling her "I am going to watch The Walking Dead." On that note she's already dreading the "new" season, and it's months away from airing.

5. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Ok. I have officially seen every episode on Netflix now. This show is a lot of fun. Several story arcs, taking you to different lands. The bit that takes place in Neverland is my favorite. I'm not going to give any more details because I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

6. I really liked it at first...then lost interest. The first season was probably my favorite. Then it got REALLY Disney (Yes, I know ABC is owned by the Mouse) and then sort of weird.