1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Oops, he messed with the wrong girls! Hit and run driver v. wrestling sisters.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Borla, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

It's always nice when the bad guy gets caught. It's even nicer when he can be embarassed by the fact that he's been run down by two girls who proceed to physically manhandle him until the police get there. :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

:applause: :)

3. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

It is slightly hilarious.... guy needed an ass whuppin' for running...

4. BadNick

BadNick Getting Tilted

Hooray!

I love wrestling with women so I'll have to remember this one.

• Like Like x 2
  5. fill23ca

fill23ca Vertical

heehee. I liked this.

6. What a brave pair of young ladies. They are a fine example of doing the right thing. Only thing wrong about this story - in a video, we could watch the ass hole get a kickin by a pair of schoolgirls, rewnind a bit, watch him get a kicking again and laugh a bit more. Cant have it all though can we. Thanks for the morning smile Borla - Does he have a name yet - other than Pansy-cry-baby - boy will they have fun laughing at him in prison.