1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Play by Play

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by issmmm, Aug 12, 2011.

1. issmmm

issmmm Getting Tilted

I grew up in Chicago where politics is a full contact sport and I love it.
    The whole city is demorcratic but we are separated by sex, race, religion, social group etc.

hence this thread

what I'm hoping for is a debate among us about the progress of the upcoming Presidential election, but with a twist

set aside you own choice and comment only on the game as if you were calling a baseball game or a football game or something.

I'll start:

The office is his to lose, sure he needs some thing big to happen for him with the economy, but a lot of it is out of his control as it is out of the control of congress
    In spite of the fact that the economy will once again be the prevailing factor in the election, the unwashed masses are sheep and will follow what ever their boob tube tell them to follow and currently the talking heads can't shut up about how deep the feild of contenders are yet how shallow the choices are.
    --- merged: Aug 12, 2011 at 1:28 AM ---
    oh yeah gonna tie myself down and watch the debates be back soon

er or later