1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Poll: How often do you work out?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by genuinemommy, May 15, 2017.

?

How often do you work out?

1. Daily

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-6 days a week

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. 2-3 days a week

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Weekly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Irregular scheduling

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

I realize we already have fitness discussions going elsewhere. This is just a quick poll of the day.

How often do you work out?
    Do you have a set schedule or routine, or do you just go on a whim?

How long did it take you to fall into your routine?

Share details from an especially rewarding workout.

2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Actually, I'm averaging 4 per week.
    1 long-term intense cardio
    2 weight days
    1 yoga night

I'll likely increase once the pool opens.
    And I'm going to start martial arts again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

2 to 3, with the occasional 4th day. I'd like to work out more, but can't seem to schedule it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. omega

omega Very Tilted

So I switched up my weights routine a few weeks ago. The impetus to work out is still there, but I want more progress. Or really, any progress. 5-6 days a week of high vplume weights was really wearing on me. So I have gone the complete opposite, to an arthur Jones (developer of Nautilus) high intensity routine. Only 1-2 sets per body part, whole body routine. Most sets include a drop of weight with a few more reps to force out more work and intensity. At most, this is done every other day. It's a pretty exhausting hour if done right. I figure I might keep this up for a few more weeks and then start transitioning into higher volume split routines. But it's a nice break from what had become kind of tedious.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

does masturbating count?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

I'm around 4 regularly, with 5 my goal. I do a 3 day split then repeat it (skipping a second leg day, because brah). Chest/Tri, Back/Bis, Legs with shoulders in there randomly. Most of my days revolve around Flat Bench Press, Squat and Deadlifts. I do that for 30-45 minutes then accessory work (sp? I can't remember all that shit) based on the body parts I hit and if my Gym Buddy wants to do crazy stupid shit for no reason. My favorite is back day so I can deadlift and try to pick up heavier shit each time. Depression is also a big factor in the amount of days I exercise.

2d9e474dce6e1e1008b6c25759e8853a_quagmires-huge-right-arm-memescom-quagmire-arm-meme_478-354.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

2 currently will get that number to 3 though. Also wheel or landstride (forearm crutches) several times per week. Would like to be able to get to 7 miles at a go on wheels.

• Like Like x 1