1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Post Your Guitar P0RN!

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by cis689, Nov 19, 2012.

1. cis689

cis689 Slightly Tilted

2. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

mmmm.... look at those stacks... SEXY

• Like Like x 1
  3. You know, with all of the guitar players that I've seen in the TFP Concert thread, I'm surprised there's no posts in here! OH WELL GONNA REVIVE THIS THREAD JUST BECAUSE.

My main axe right now is a Kramer Nightrider that I bought a little under a year ago for $200 from my local guitar shop. I love the sounds I can get out of it; everything from blues to punk to metal to ska and everything in-between.

[​IMG]

Secondary to that is a Schecter Diamond Series 'Lady Luck' that I use for more... aggressive songs.

[​IMG]

And, of course, let's not forget the acoustic beauty:

[​IMG]

4. If we ask real nice, maybe we can get Fly to repost his stable of beauties. You WILL be jealous!

I'll find the time to dig for and post my "Rebuild the Guild" from 4.0.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I also have a couple of project Strat Knock-offs that I want to get up and running again. First step: Carve up some (already ruined) LP's for pickguards.

6. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

I have no pictures to post but it feels like this video has a place here:

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  7. Scuttle Buttin' is one of my favorite songs of all time, and now it's stuck in my head. Speed_Gibson, you're the best :D

Hey, Fly! Do you have some beautiful gee-tars that you'd like to share with the class? Pretty please?

8. Fly

Fly music is the answer

oh.......okay.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  9. Fly

Fly music is the answer

funny thing........I'm a drummer.

yet I have more stringed things........figure that one out.

10. Obviously, you aspire to higher things :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

Unsexy picture of my only "real" guitar:

[​IMG]

Going to restring it backwards and give southpaw a shot next, since my left hand just doesn't seem to want to learn to fret.

• Like Like x 1
  12. jtsterling

jtsterling New Member

Damn, can't post pics yet... (new member)

13. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

I don't know much about guitars, but I really like the looks of the green one and the natural colored bass. Nice collection, Fly.

Btw, I found this...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fly

Fly music is the answer

thanks Fremen,I gave the green sparkle to my son......there were only 16 of those made,all with a different colour sparkle.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Joelski

Joelski Vertical

My .02ยข worth

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Friend of mine thought it would be nice to augment my guitar collection with one of these (in this color):

[​IMG]

I actually owned one of these previously in Ebony. It was a pretty good starter guitar, even though I've since moved on to bigger and better things.

My plan is to set it up, get it playing well, and then turn it into a project guitar; some sort of frankensteined Les Paul Junior. The front pickup is going to disappear (I have another guitar that could use it more) and a pickguard is going to go into its place to cover the hole. Eventually I'll route out the bridge pickup cavity to make room for a P90 (or maybe an H90 if I can get my hands on one) and I'm going to refinish the guitar in a black sunburst (or maybe some other cool color).

Either way, I now have a project guitar on my hands that I can mess with.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Fly

Fly music is the answer

[​IMG]

love the paint job.........very nice

• Like Like x 1
  18. It arrived about a week ago. Came set up nicely right out of the box, just needed to be tuned.

I cannot put the thing down.

It's actually in the original sunburst color that I wanted it to be in the first place.

It doesn't feel like a $140 guitar. It sounds fantastic. Bridge pickup has a good amount of meat to it, the neck is nice and round, and both of them together gives me the most beautiful clean tone I've ever heard from a Les Paul-type guitar.

I'm now seriously reconsidering whether I want to even mess with this thing, and I'm leaning towards leaving it alone. It's fantastic.

Placeholder for picture here.

• Like Like x 1
  19. pig

pig Slightly Tilted Donor

oh fuck. beautiful tools up in here. i'll post the family, but wow! amazing.
    --- merged: Dec 12, 2013 3:06 AM ---
    here's some stuff:

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
  20. Fly

Fly music is the answer

linky no work pig...........try again man,would love to see the wears