1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs
Dismiss Notice
Guest, some new updates and fixes were done. Please let staff know if anything is funky or wonky!!!

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'uncle phil's Posting Games' started by SPECTRE, Mar 27, 2015.

1. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]

hi guys! this is the thread where one can simply post his or her thoughts for the moment... what's going on inside your mind right now... in love, lonely, sad or what have you... welcome to our... RANDOM THOUGHTS...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  2. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    definitely i feel alone right now.... the lioness has some hesitations in joining me here in our new found land.... kept me awake the whole night... waiting... just waiting for her to dropped by.... i wonder what's her username... hmmm.... don't surprise me please...

3. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    what a solemn feeling while listening to Mantovani and his orchestra playing "exodus"... it helps me a lot... a sheer moment of peace....

4. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    it's a different feeling when you miss a thing and you can't do anything... contented into just being at the shadows.... ah let them be james, let them be....

5. redux

redux Very Tilted Donor

A voice at the Potbelly Sandwich Shop kept asking "Where have all the cowboys gone"....again and again and again for at least 30 minutes.

I dont know and I dont care!

6. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member Donor

Psst...that was Paula Cole.

7. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    if i have another heart to spare... i would still share or even give it to you still... just don't ever say that i always give my heart to every girl that i meet here... "ikaw lang po"....

8. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    leaving with my famed pink color font in tow... like a gypsy with no permanent address... time is slowly ticking away, finding another home is in the offing....
    [​IMG]
    just don't know where to turn to... i'm just beginning to like it here... maybe she's right and i'm wrong...
    [​IMG]
    this new found haven where i'm standing at right now deserves my sincere thanks... for adopting and welcoming me when i did not have a decent place to stay... It turns out to be a short lived love affair.... i was in no way in competition with others, i love it here.... leaving this place called paradise has met with a heavy heart.... i'm not closing my doors... and who am i to do such a thing, i'll still be visiting this paradise... i hope i'll always be welcome here... i'll miss you chap...

9. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

The title of this picture is "Oh Shit!!!!!"

10. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    having nothing to say doesn't mean i don't want to chat with you... there are times i want to be the listener to everything you wanted to say.... imagination runs every once in a while... and that doesn't change a bit, i still love you....

11. International T.

International T. Slightly Tilted

I hate not having the time or opportunity to work on my writing or even enjoy my creative side anymore.....people say you have to make time. Those people don't have 3 kids and an elderly mother to take care of. A career and in grad school full time prepping for doctoral work. if I make time, it will be on vacation once a year. For someone like me, that's not enough. And no, staying up later at night doesn't work. With that type of schedule, add in gym and guitar practice, I need all the rest I can get.

12. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    i miss my lady in red.... she's got beautiful smiles all over her face.... i wonder if she misses me too.... hmmm.... I love her more each day...

13. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

This song has come up more today than in the last 15 years. Wonder what it means...

14. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    it's hard to forget you.... my older site seems to have neglected me....

15. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted Donor

I love Tchaikovsky's music for "The Snow Maiden". I have the Detroit Symphony's version on my iPod, and I play it often.

16. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member Donor

I have thoughts about what I'm thinking.

hmm...

17. MrMD069

MrMD069 Slightly Tilted

Okay, the people who survived the tornado in the restaurant were not lucky, they were prepared. They kept cool, headed for the storm cellar and survived. That's NOT luck, it's being prepared, keeping a cool head, and having the knowledge to survive.

18. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    nights seem getting lonelier and lonelier each day.... i think this is the price for having someone who's so busy with her schedules... when i love someone, i give her the space she truly deserves so that she can rest and have time to herself... i'm just a chat away, no need to put pressure... i can always understand her...

19. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    painful but i just have to accept things as they were.. don't worry, i won't bother again.... thanks...

20. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    seeing her defy age is one captured moment one can really cherish... Her beauty is just astounding....