1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Politics Russia - the Bear has become the world's bully again (China, Iran, N Korea too)

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by rogue49, Mar 3, 2018.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

2. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rogue49

Cognitive Combat - China, Russia, and Iran’s Information War Against Americans

Conservative supporters show higher susceptibility to Russian disinformation: survey

US justice department says it disrupted Russian social media influence operation
    https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/09/politics/russian-bot-farm-propaganda-justice-department/index.html

Yes, you may paranoid but they ARE out to get you.
    Essentially, "chaos to the enemy" is their philosophy...and its not just the US.
    And certain groups feed into it more.

1. we NEED prevention...take is serious and invest into that...constantly
    2. we need to figure out how to punish and strike back. (if they can attack without consequence, then it won't slow, it will grow/accelerate)

Not a hot war, think of it as a police action...subtle but painful, so they know to not break the trust because they will be "arrested" and "jailed" (not literal, of course)

We cannot ignore or neglect anymore, there's too much damage and too much provoking anger and hate. It's unbalancing us.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rogue49

• Like Like x 1