1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sense8

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by redravin, Jun 2, 2017.

1. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

[​IMG]

I don't know if any of you have been watching this very cool show on Netflix but you are missing out if you haven't.
    Basic idea is that eight people from around the world suddenly discover they are psychically linked.
    Created by the Wachoski's, creators of The Matrix, the show is beautiful, smart, sexy, funny and has some great action.

[​IMG]
    It also has just about the best representation of LBGTQ and trans of any shows out there.
    The second season was actually better then the first, which was very good.
    Of course no good deed goes unpunished and Netflix cancelled the show.

[​IMG]
    So if you are already a fan, use this link and let them know you want a season 3,4,5.
    If you take my recommendation, watch it and love it, then come back and do the same.

https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

2. Snoogans

Snoogans Getting Tilted

What!? Noooooo.. I can't believe this show isn't popular enough to keep going. It felt a bit messy at first, with eight individual plots beneath the main one, but after a few episodes we were hooked! And such a dang cliffhanger at the end of season two!