1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sex Toys (NSFW!)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Wildmermaid, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

There probably is a thread already for this, but simple searching did not find it.

I've seen a few people here who do not prefer them or for their partners to use them and it made me curious. Are you for or against?
    What are your favorite adult type toys ladies, gents, and other humans?
    What do you not like?
    Any funny toy moments to share?
    sextoyhumor.png

• Like Like x 3
  2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I love my Magic Wand.

I usually use it on myself while giving my hubby a BJ. Makes everyone happy

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I've heard good things about those! I love my "Sonic Screwdriver" ;) also known as an Eroscillator. That baby has lasted many years and given delicious orgasms solo or with the Mister.
    Eroscillator-Awesome.jpg
    *not my photo
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 9, 2017 ---
    Does the Magic Wand come >.< with multiple heads?

• Like Like x 2
  4. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Is it sad that when I see Sonic Screwdriver all I can think of is this?

[​IMG]
    Jadzia and I were fans of these little babies even though they had a bad habit of getting lost in the sheets (and I think the cat stole a couple).

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

That is the reason i gave it that name. The Tenth and Twelfth Doctors are my favorite.
    Oh yes those eggs are slippery little devils. I'll bet it made a great cat toy though!

• Like Like x 1
  6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Problem is guys really don't have as good toys as gals.

That and it's harder to clean them afterwards. (That fucking stuff is like super glue and gets everywhere)
    Plastics are harder to clean than skin.
    (I get this input from my cousin who's tried out the fleshlight)

Plus fake pussies are friggin expensive, geez.

And you have to be careful or you wear out a layer of skin
    (A hard lesson learned earlier in my life)

But for ladies, I say take advantage of your benefits

• Like Like x 2
  7. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I like your taste in Doctors.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I agree we do have a much wider variety of toy type options! If you don't wear out a layer of skin are they fun? Do you ever still use one? Are there any other toys that you enjoy?
    This is where I should get embarrassed... i have one, not a Fleshlight or anything, but a cute lil' pussy toy. *scarlet blushies* More for memories and the visual stimulation than actual use, but hey I have a fascination with such things. Mostly she stays in the drawer, but I know she's there.

Other than the Sonic Screwdriver I love metal and glass toys! I don't fuss with the flesh-like stuff much except for the above mentioned lil' pocket pussy. Metal is divine for sensory play, warming to body temp, is easy to care for.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I totally stole this from one of the other threads (but don't recall which).
    DxXI3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I have one of the older Hitachi Magic Wands. It plugs into the wall instead of using batteries. It's a little loud, but I love it. I like to use it on myself while BF does me in mish. Also, I have this erogenous spot on my back (I think I posted about it somewhere) about an inch above the top of my butt crack. If Sig wandizes that spot gently with a little lube while he slides his cock s l o w l y into my ass i can cum almost immediately. Uffda!
    Magic Wand works well when used gently on balls while I give head, but makes a startling raspy dentist drill sound feeling if I accidentally touch it with my chin.:eek:

• Like Like x 4
  11. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Just got a We Vibe Tango as my first ever toy. It's a handy little thing.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 9.27.54 AM.png
    Oooooh 8 vibration patterns! Nice! Think dancing to the Wave and Cha-Cha would lots of fun! ;) Congratulations on your pretty new toy!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 16, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 16, 2017 ---
    That sounds all kinds of wonderful! :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I can handle low, medium, high, and wave.... The others get too intense for me. To the point of pain.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Good to know! Yeah I know we're all different, but those toys that vibrate like a jack hammer need to come with a warning label. ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 16, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 16, 2017 ---
    One of my dearly beloved toys, and it has a pretty flower in one end. <3
    flowertoy.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. DavidNorris

DavidNorris New Member

I've been enjoying the Fleshlight Quickshot Vantage lately ($35). Pretty inexpensive and easy to clean and let dry. It was a splurge purchase one day on a random stop to Lover's, which add it even more fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

will review and see what "My Old Lady" thinks...she likes glass toys..no electronics...xoxoxoo

• Like Like x 2
  17. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Glass is divine! I get a little hot and bothered just thinking about my glass pieces. *blush* Stainless is sublime *purrrrrrrr* as well! Now wishing for a lil' solo time. I'm terrible. *laughing* Thankfully more poor husband can still stand me.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Just bought a fleshlight. Not impressed so far with the high cost, BUT if you want one that works great for a cheap price just look up Doc Johnson Sasha Grey - ULTRASKYN - Deep Throat Pocket Pal - Close-Ended Stroker costs about 9 bucks, and much better than the expensive crap. Cleaning that was simple as you can basically turn it inside out and wash it...

Fleshlight is a bastard to clean and not more 'realistic' than the cheapie.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Girl I was seeing wanted a Sybian. Would have loved to have the chance to hold her down and kiss her while she twitched on one of those...

• Like Like x 2
  20. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Those look like they could be a lot of fun.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1