1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sex with Extended family?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Jackpm, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Jackpm New Member

Anyone ever fuck their SIL?

2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

No, but do tell.

3. Jackpm New Member

I'm working on it. I've invested significant time and resources on it. I'm pretty sure she wants it too but she shoots me down when the subject is mentioned. Just looking for advice.

4. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Advice?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Nope. Sounds like a bad idea if you ask me.

• Like Like x 2
  6. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Advice? You should both consult good divorce attorneys before things get physical. It will make the proceedings go much smoother afterwards.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

When you bring it up, is it before or after her chardonnay/cosmos/chocotinis?

8. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

• Like Like x 1
  9. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Happy Medium = chardonnay/cosmos/chocotinis/Coors Lites

10. Baraka_Guru

All I know is that I read "significant time and resources" invested in the venture. Maybe we should ask what that entails exactly.

I mean, if I wanted* to tap my SIL, I'd spend the extra $3 for an entry-level chardonnay if that would trick her into thinking I was swank.

*Remember, kids, just because you would it doesn't mean you want to.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

If you cain't keep it in yer pants, keep it in yer family.

• Like Like x 7
  12. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Sodomy
    Because you can't have a butt baby.​

...​

• Like Like x 4
  13. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I have an appropriate pic I could post here, but upon reflection I think I'll save it for the "50 Shades of Choad" thread. ;)

14. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

Hot damn.

My SIL is crazy, so you know the rule, "Never stick your dick in crazy."

• Like Like x 4
  15. Punk.of.Ages

Punk.of.Ages Getting Tilted

In case anybody is unaware, I think monogomy is a faulty and unsuccessful concept in regards to the Human species and, thus, I do not condone you or look down upon you for wanting to cheat on your wife... (

This is assuming that the sister in law is the sister of your (also assumed) wife, which could, in fact, not be the case.

Normally, I would say go for it but don't let it get emotional, however, in this case, no matter how this girl became your sister in law she is way too close to home to end in anything but tons of drama.

I can almost guarantee the pussy will not be worth the shitstorm, friend...

• Like Like x 2
  16. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

what about both of them.... together. You know the double dip!!!

17. Baraka_Guru

There is a lot of debate about this. It's an interesting topic. I have studied human evolution, and it's not a simple matter of monogamy vs. non-monogamy, as pair bonding as a concept is hardwired in humans and many other animals alike as an evolutionary feature to support raising offspring to reproductive age. And humans are certainly no exception most likely due to our freakishly long juvenile stage.

As a social/cultural matter, it gets really complex and confusing. But that should be of no surprise, because human psychology is complex and confusing. This is why there will be varying opinions on the matter of whether one should or shouldn't sleep with one's SIL. I mean, isn't the concept of an SIL merely as a social construct? My sibling's wife or my wife's sibling is still only a relative by the social construct of marriage.

Anyway, I just stumbled across this, which I found interesting as well: Monogamous societies superior to polygamous societies | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine

I wonder which comes first, the monogamy or the emotional shit storms.

With or without monogamy, sexual competition will be somewhat of an issue, will it not?

• Like Like x 2
  18. why is everyone assuming that the OP is a male?

personally id like to see some girl on girl SIL action go down...

bring it on!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

• Like Like x 11
  19. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Hot damn, it's always good to broaden our thinking.
    If it's going to be hot lesbo action I'd buy a whole bottle of chardonnay. With a cork and everything.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

This. And I'm so glad I've had the honor of meeting you in person. Brings a tear to my eye sometimes.