1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual ponderings...adult pointless announcements - NSFW

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by rogue49, May 6, 2017.

1. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

I think it's a crying shame that a man my age still has to masturbate. I asked a woman at the daycare to meet me and my GS at Wendys with her GS, where I would buy us a quick dinner. The boys are in the same class and friends
    I wanted to talk about soccer and school, I was willing to help pay for both and clothes. It hurt her feelings and I felt bad when she realized it wasn't a date. I didn't do that to her on purpose. My Sister set me straight on this. It has probably been years for her. I should be more careful and will put all my thoughts out there first.
    Or maybe now I will ask her out and tell her I want her mouth all over my body.;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I had 5.5 orgasms yesterday 3 on my own and 2 + in the most wonderful way and a new position we've never tried! Rawr!

• Like Like x 7
  4. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

This is way too much information but the position was him laying on his side, me with one leg over his shoulder the other down his leg, the splits basically. It was very erotic for both of us just dreamy good fuckery! Lots of ways to play with his bald head, my boobs, our mouths, fingers, my own pussy, grand time indeed! Highly recommend if you're feeling flexible! Rawr.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I wish I were flexible.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Do you ever do yoga? My flexibility is abnormal :( and I have to be very careful doing yoga, but i do it to stabilize joints. :)

7. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Yep, I do yoga. Keeps my bad back in line. But somehow all my work undoes itself when I sleep

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I hear ya on that.

9. rogue49

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

I have a date with my "side chick" tomorrow (wife approved) and I'm not really looking forward to it. I like her, but I think her and her husbands relationship is going to turn into a drama bomb and I wish I could help but I know I can't (and this has nothing to do with me and her but him and another woman). I feel like I'm watching a slow motion train wreck but I know if I mention it, its going to be shot down. I hope I'm wrong.

11. rogue49

Butt aches - marathon session

It's like you've gone to the gym and done a ton of squats and leg presses. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  12. rogue49

13. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

somehow I missed this post earlier. lets just say I felt something move when I was reading it

• Like Like x 1
  14. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

I'm only two willing female participants short of a threeway. Soooooo close!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. ralphie250

sometimes you just have to say what you want

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Funnies from last night... I was in tears a lot yesterday, but somehow we got all frisky anyway. From him "Should I worry I could get pregnant from this?" after I had erm ...well, no polite way to say it...come all over him. :oops::eek: I laughed, and he said that he guessed he would sleep in the wet spot tonight, he did. :D hehe. A few minutes later when I was pretty much doing the splits sideways with my leg against my head I told him that I love that he folds me however he likes. His response... "It's fun...You're like an action figure!" May be one of my all time favorite compliments! So we got in full body workouts yesterday besides gym time. ;) I'm a sore migrainey action figure today, but still managed another slippy wet orgasm with my finger this morning. :p *bouncy*

• Like Like x 6
  17. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Been working out a lot more in recent months, focusing on both fat loss and muscle growth. Lately I've been noticing a big increase in libido and general horniness. I've always been very dominant, but my "aggressiveness" is getting to another level.

I'm wondering if the workouts/fitness levels are linked to it? I wasn't like this when I was at peak physical performance some 10 years ago, so I'm curious why I'm on the current trajectory.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

21462258_1368294466573297_5217998079269048035_n.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. rogue49

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. ralphie250

somehow I just caught this.....5.5 how do you have half an orgasm?

• Like Like x 2