1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting in Oklahoma school

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ralphie250, Sep 26, 2012.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I read where the 13 year old kid took a gun to school and committed suicide. Sources say its cause he was bullied.
    Im confused by a few things. Why would he do it at school? Just to scare the shit out of an entire town and school?
    When i was a kid and in school i got picked on and i also picked on other kids. Its almost like a way of life (if that makes since). I fail to see the point in taking your own life to stop bullying. When i was a kid my dad always told me that if i got my ass whipped at school i would get it again when i got home. But then again i am a male. I remember colombine amd many other school shootings and i pray for the families that were involved in any school shooting. I know guns are readily available more now than they were 20 years ago, but what in the hell are people thinking??????

On a side note my wife works with a lady whose niece was at that school today and she will be ok. Apparently she got trampled over trying to run out.