1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Show Us Your Tats!

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by AlterMoose, May 8, 2012.

1. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

Every tattoo tells a story.

Each one is a legitimate piece of artwork.

From the rash impulses of a 17-year-old picked out of a 10-page album to a piece that has taken 10 years of planning and editing, using the entire torso as a canvas. Every tattoo tells a story.

So what's yours?

If it's your own tattoo, or one on someone close to you, it's time for show and tell. Let's see a picture of the ink, and let's hear the story behind it!

2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Due to the private nature of this topic, it's usually shared in a Members area to prevent Google stalking.

3. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

Fair enough. I guess I'm not abreast of all the ettiquette (sp?):confused: . Should I cancel the thread, or have an administrator do it? What's the best way to proceed?

4. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

Take a tip from your avatar and don't panic.

;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spiritsoar

Spiritsoar Slightly Tilted

I've found that it's difficult to take good pictures of your own shoulders. I'll report back sometime when my wife is awake and can take the pictures for me.

6. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1