1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Slave Training and giving up control.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by becauseican6872, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, I did not articulate my thoughts well enough and the other thread was locked.
    Yes, I have a post on me giving up control and my anxiety regarding this topic. The thread I started regarding Slave Training and giving up control is different...how you ask? lol
    Slave training. How do you begin this process, and do you map out a daily schedule? What are your thoughts on training your slave, or introducing this to your partner? How much thought do you put into being a Dom? I personally think, and feel being in the role of a Dom is a lot of work, and you have to be really intelligent depending on the slave you require, I guess. What does it mean to you, and how much thought do you put into your roles?

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

-+-{Important TFP Staff Message}-+-
    This thread has subject matter that is too similar to that of two existing threads. Please post your questions in one of those, rather than splinter them off into their own thread, where they may not generate any new discussion.

Please consider one of these threads:
    1. Type A woman who is really a slave | The TFP
    2. https://www.thetfp.com/threads/dominant-and-submissive-as-a-complete-lifestyle.7730/

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.