1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

SOLO: A Star Wars Story.

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by MeltedMetalGlob, Feb 5, 2018.

1. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

Trailer up!

Even though the star doesn't really seem much like Harrison Ford, I'll probably give this a shot.

2. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Good trailer, I'm giving it a shot too

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

I just hope they have some Star Wars nerds working on the script and story... I bet the Kessel Run story will be in there, along with a scene where he shoots first. It should also explain why he is in debt to Jabba.

4. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

The official trailer is out!

I won't be able to see this until June when I'm off emergency call, but I think I can handle a week... I think.

• Like Like x 1
  5. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

And because everything is better with the Beastie Boys here it is recut to Sabotage.

• Like Like x 2
  6. omega

omega Very Tilted

So not really interested in this, feels a bit forced. But damn, beastie boys overlaid makes it look so much better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Some of the characters look like they'll be a lot of fun. The actor for Solo feels flat to me. :( Still, Star Wars geek and planning to see it anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  8. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

I never did come back to this one after I saw the film!

So, my best friend and I went to see this in a high end theater within the first week of it coming out. We were the only ones in the theater, though we did pick an obscure time to attend. We had a blast. Best movie we had seen in the theater together in years. So many hilarious one-liners. Everyone was spot on. The backstory was fun. Chewbacca has always been a favorite of mine, and I was so happy that this film gave him plenty of screen time and attention. Loved all the wookies, in fact. And I adored that Han spoke his language to forge their initial bond.

Loved the bad chick former lover and the dynamic there.

I liked this one better than a lot of the Star Wars films. And I was honestly kind of shocked at how poorly it did in the box office. Oh well, their loss.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Forgot to post in this thread myself. I also liked it far more than most people I talked to.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rosenborg New Member

Have not seen it yet, don't know why bt it did not get my attention

11. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

Yeah looks good I’ll have to rent it.

12. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I'm sad that it didn't do better at the box office because what I really wanted was the LANDO movie.
    Donald Glover owned that part.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Frankly, I liked it.
    Although I don't if I fully agree with their casting.

Yeah, I'm fickle that way at times :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1