1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sub/Dom Suggestions/Advice

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by NewishSubPA, Apr 3, 2017.

1. NewishSubPA New Member

DH and I occasionally have a sub/dom relationship in the bedroom. Usually when we are both in the mood to do so. It isn't a full time lifestyle. I am the sub, he is the dom. We are headed on vacation to Sin City this summer for 5 days by ourselves. He suggested last night that we step up our sub/dom play and he be the dom for our entire trip. This very much excites me and intrigues me, so I absolutely agreed.

We are also into light/medium BDSM, nipple play, light anal play. We are open to exploring and adding another female to the mix if we found a safe way to do it. We have a lot of toys, lingerie, and bondage gear, but are open to more. He has already decided that he will be in charge of ordering all meals for me and deciding what I should wear at all times.

As we are new to this form of sub/dom play, we are looking for suggestions on things we can do both in public and in private to encourage this new play. We are open to buying new toys, lingerie and other items that may enhance our experience. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. omega

omega Very Tilted

He should make you hold ketchup in your hand while he dips his fries in it. That's submissive. And I mean directly in your palm.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

There are a few on the board that are into it...so hopefully they'll catch notice. Be patient.

Me? I'm not really into it...maybe a light sub by me to encourage play for her, but never a dom.

4. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

@NewishSubPA Hi there have a fun trip to Vegas! It is one of my most favorite places to visit!
    Doubtful this will be very helpful but I've had 2 "Daddies" One male and one female at different times, which has elements that are similar to a Dom/sub or Domme/sub. Both liked telling me what to wear, if I was cutting my hair they had input on bangs/no bangs etc. The male Daddy ordered for me at restaurants he was also a deft hand with rope. The female Daddy (she chose the term, and I liked it) did not, but was VERY controlling in other ways but ours was a long distance over the phone and internet thing.

I liked it as we had established parameters long beforehand and each knew the others soft and hard limits. If bringing another into your relationship as girlfriend or playmate please be sure there is honesty all round. :)

Also, if engaging with others -and sorry to be icky here but- make sure everyone is clean and has had a recent check-up. That sounds weird but if you can't talk about about intimate issues might be best to wait.

I like rope, bare hand spanking, corsetry, and single-tail whip <3 but none of those may be a good fit for you. Think about what you've LOVED in your play with your lover, what you LIKED, and what your OH HELL NO list is. Then ask your partner to do the same.

There are some great resources on the web including BDSM checklists that are at least good conversation starters if nothing else. I hope you and your husband have the BEST time!