1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Guild

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Redlemon, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Redlemon

Redlemon Getting Tilted

The TFP4 thread for The Guild (http://www.tfproject.org/tfp/tilted-entertainment/150127-guild.html) sort of petered out, but I'm still watching the show, and Season 5 has just started. I love having the characters back, but I'm really not feeling the "Codex is interested in Zabu" plotline, which will probably be the primary theme of this season. To me, that part feels like a sitcom in its later years, with the writers trying to remember who hasn't slept with who yet.

2. Redlemon

Redlemon Getting Tilted

And, I'm the only person on here still watching The Guild? Oy. Great cameo in Ep 6, and it appears my fears have been allayed, at least for now.

3. Spiritsoar

Spiritsoar Slightly Tilted

I keep forgetting to go back and watch the guild now that they're making new episodes. I'll probably have to go watch a few of the old ones to catch up. I love Felicia Day and the whole cast though, so thanks for reminding me to go back and check it out.

4. Frosstbyte

Frosstbyte Winter is coming

The cameo in ep6 is, indeed, spectacular. Everything about that scene was perfect. I am definitely in agreement with you that nothing about Codex's feelings for Zabu seem genuine or to make sense. The show, in attempting to grow and change, has definitely lost some of its coherence compared to the earlier seasons, but I'm still finding it entertaining. I also kind of feel like their budget is hurting them in attempting to portray a con. Part of what makes cons, well, cons, is their size. The show hasn't quite managed to capture that so far, but I guess maybe they aren't trying to either.

5. Redlemon

Redlemon Getting Tilted

And, now the 11 episode season is over. While not their best season, I still found it enjoyable.

6. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

I had no clue what this thread was talking about but a quick wikipedia search fixed that for me. Sounds interesting just reading brief outlines about it.