1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Name Your Brain Game

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by chipperaroo, Jun 10, 2012.

?

Are you Left Brained, or Right Brained, or Ambidextrous?

1. Left

5.9%
  2. Right

23.5%
  3. Ambidextrous

58.8%
  4. Unknown / Uncertain

11.8%
  5. I find this invasive poll unethical.

11.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Chaos Theory - A Unified Theory of Muppet Types
    I'd like to think myself like Cookie Monster (chaos over order), but that's just because I like the way he looks. I can be a real Grouch (asshole) at times... I'm more left-brained than right brained, but I couldn't do without either.
    [​IMG]

2. SuburbanZombie

SuburbanZombie Housebroken

I tend towards the right side. Except the creative/artistic part. The learning styles and advice are mixed.

3. Punk.of.Ages

Punk.of.Ages Getting Tilted

I chose ambidextrous.

I'm a very logical person, but at the same time I'm very outgoing and personable.

4. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

Always a mix.
    Right brained, realistic, dog lover, unskilled at sports, drawing, or playing music (though I can sing).

5. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

I chose ambidextrous, too.
    I see a lot of my strengths on both sides.

6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Although I'm left handed for writing or throwing, everything else I can use either hand.

As far as thinking, I demonstrate aspects of both...with a slight tilt toward right-brained.

7. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

About the only 'left' thing I have going for me is taht I like dogs. I do like cats, too, though. I'm totally disorganized, I can't argue or debate because I can't organize my thoughts in an appropriate way, I am an irrational emotional train wreck, and I can barely stay focused on anything for any significant stretch of time.

8. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I'm probably just off center and to the left.

9. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

It's pretty strange to see someone quote my sig. After 10 years, I'm still not so used to it. Oddly enough, I googled it a few weeks ago, people attribute it to anonymous.

I'm middle brained. I take from both sides but seem more left brain oriented.

10. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Both Sides Now

At different times in my life I've leaned hard one way or the other. I think I'm pulling equally from both sides now.

11. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

Both,

and my lifetime projects has, is and will be to learn to sequence them effectively and precisely

Nonononono! Getting 'em to BOOGIE ... THAT's my project.

Oh bugger. I'll get my coat.

• Like Like x 1
  12. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

A bit of both, I think. I'm a detail-oriented person but I can also step back and see the big picture. I believe this is a skill I have developed via my work and school experience. When it comes to teaching, I am definitely the teacher that prefers to get messy. I love shaving cream! I can be very precise at times, especially when it comes to research, but that may stem from my university beating it into me. I definitely get frustrated with others who aren't as serious as me when it comes to completing assignments, but I've learned to step up and be the organizer, so that I can delegate tasks and not get frustrated. In this position, I can polish the final assignment until it's perfect and double-check those pesky details. I'm a planner. I can sometimes be persuaded to let go of my plan and be carefree. Part of this me saying to myself beforehand: tomorrow the plan is no plan!

13. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

Pretty much right sided. :rolleyes: