1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

This girl knows how to work that ball.

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by Xazy, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Xazy Vertical

This is just incredible.

2. Manic

Manic Getting Tilted

Haha - that was awesome.

3. Bear Cub

Bear Cub Goes down smooth.

I wonder how much her balls weigh. I can't tell if she has big balls, or if she is just comparatively small.

4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

if i tried that, i would break my arm, leg, back, etc...

5. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I love it when they make something so godawfully difficult look so easy to do!

6. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

Not bad, but bet she couldnt do this.

7. wolf Evil Grin

That was amazing, she makes it look so seamless and easy, when we all know perfectly well that it would be nearly impossible to duplicate.

8. Ice|Burn

Ice|Burn Getting Tilted

"Nimble little minx ain't she?"

9. Hamic New Member

You have to admire someone who has clearly spent a great deal of time and effort to develop an incredible skill...no matter how unusual the particular field. Amazing.

10. Bear Cub

Bear Cub Goes down smooth.

What they don't tell you is that the training was forced upon her by a Stalinesque Russian gymnastics coach armed with a bull whip.