1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Walt Disney's Taxi Driver!

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by MeltedMetalGlob, May 10, 2012.

1. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

Just be aware that this is officially 31 flavors of fucked-up. (God, I love it!)

2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

He just wants to be a person like other people.

3. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

That is fantastic work. One of these days I will have to sit down and actually watch that film.

4. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Just leave your man card at the door.

5. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

This is funny. Thanks, MMG.

I always wanted a hide-out gun like he builds.

6. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

more into Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, DOA (the original in B&W, none of that colorised crap), The 1936 film version of The Petrified Forest* (Bette Davis is Hubba Hubba worthy in that one), or The Good the bad and the Ugly
    not opposed to watching Taxi Driver , but it is on the well known films I might get to someday with the likes of Pulp Fiction

*and yes there is a Bogart theme there but that was not intentional, just off the top of my head

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  7. I LOLed at the "you talkin to me" scene