1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What are you craving?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GeneticShift, Oct 17, 2013.

1. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

I'm sittingin lab dicking around for a few more minutes before I head home and I'm craving a lot of things right now. (Not just food, so I didn't put it in the food forum)

1. Wood fired pizza. Thin, hot, deliciousness with the charred bottom and bubbles in the chewy crust. Mmmm. Thinking about it is actually making my mouth water.

2. A really intense backrub. I sit on the most uncomfortable stool in the lab and I have horrible posture when I sit as a result. I need someone to rub me down.

3. Jack and Coke. Usually I don't mix my whiskey/bourbon/scotch with anything but ice cubes, but damn, a jack and coke sounds amazing right now.

4. A bubbly hot tub. Relaxing as fuck, and will make my back feel better. I wouldn't mind enjoying the pizza and alcohol in there either.

Those four things would make me a very happy geneticshift right now.

What are you craving and why?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Some sleep. I didn't sleep well last night, I kept tossing and turning and dreaming and waking. Oddly enough GeneticShift and DamnitAll were in one of my dreams.

A long vacation. The last time I took more than a 4 day trip anywhere was about 18 months ago. Lots of hurried short excursions since then, but I want a good 8-10 days vacation away from everything. Sadly, I don't think it'll happen for another 6 months or so at the soonest.

A new rifle (or at least new to me). Ever since my brother made me a supercool new gun cabinet I've wanted to fill it up. The problem is that I already have the guns that I have a use for (all hunting for me), and it isn't a cheap toy to buy "just because". I've stopped as recently as today and lusted over a few, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

A few things come to mind:
    1. A shower, which is thankfully imminent.
    2. Dinner, though I have no idea what I actually want to eat (knowing me, probably breakfast)
    3. A long bike ride (also imminent, as in Sunday).
    4. Several days off from work in which to dick around outside in the autumn sun, taking walks, reading books and/or drinking cocktails.
    5. A huge snowstorm sometime this winter, pretty please?
    6. My sleeping (+ etc.) partner.

• Like Like x 1
  4. A bath. Just, a bath. One that I can completely submerse myself in.

5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

BEER.

A punching bag. I'll post why in another thread.

Yes, those two things would be great!

• Like Like x 1
  6. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

A good beer. Oh, and look there's one right there. ----->

• Like Like x 1

7. Waaaant. I'd have to go a bunch of miles that (<------------------) way in order to get a good beer.

I also find myself wanting to get punched in the back. It's the only way the knots that live within will lighten up anymore, and it's starting to get difficult to breathe.

8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I can walk across the street a get a fabulous saison...but, you know, traffic sucks here. It's a tradeoff.

9. GeneticShift

I was smiled down upon (or my family is secretly on here stalking my posts), because when I got home from work I was taken out for wood fired pizza. Mmmmm.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I crave a clarity of purpose.

I know it will never come, but I like to think that there is a magic time in life where it all comes clear.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Sex, I crave sex... there I said it. And food. Normally crave food after sex.

• Like Like x 3
  12. GeneticShift

I am craving a king size bed with 800 thread count sheets to go curl up in with no obligations to wake up to in the morning.

• Like Like x 1
  13. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

Being all alone.... Almost full moon.... I crave at least some cuddling if not more...
    And someone sweet to eat with me the fish (trout) and lamb I had cooked for the weekend. Heavy work this gorgeous weekend

14. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

This, too.

• Like Like x 1
  15. snowy

Right now, I'm craving a really large breakfast. I'll have to get on making it shortly.

16. GeneticShift

A concrete mixer with Reese's Pieces and Oreo from Culver's.

17. I literally just bought one yesterday. Thought of you as I was eating it, too. :)

ON-TOPIC EDIT: Really, really craving a nap right now. I've slept like crap over the past few weeks and I'm ready to just sleep for five days.

18. Indigo Kid

Indigo Kid Getting Tilted

I crave so much I can't get started on this list!!!
    Bazinga!!!!

19. snowy

I want a lot of vegetables with some ranch dressing. The craving is so strong I might have to put on clothes and actually go to the store. GASP.

20. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

naked Tfper!? :D