1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What video games are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Ice|Burn, Aug 2, 2011.

1. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Nerd.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I just gave it a quick try. It's pretty sleek and runs really well on my aged machine.

It's like a cross between WoW and LOTRO. I'd say it's a lot more like LOTRO though. In other words, it's not as sophisticated/polished as WoW, but it looks like a solid game for fans of D&D who want an online gaming experience that uses the rules and lore of the PNP game.

I only played, like, ten minutes of it, but I'm already looking forward to diving in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I'm finally playing Diablo III...and the extension is out this month. :cool:

Damn, I lose track of time whacking all those little monsters.
    But it's so cathartic being a Barbarian.

4. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Back to playing GTA IV on my pc. Finally got a mostly stable game after installing an update/patch or two. One of these days I will find GTA V for $20 or so for my PS3, that one would throw my desktop into a fit if they have even it for the pc and managed to make it stable.

5. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

Both Warframe and Terraria have been greatly improved by many updates, getting my back into both of them. For anyone not familiar Terraria is basically 2d Diablo+minecraft, and Warframe is a third person shooter with special powers and tons of enemies/parkour. It's like if you crossed Painkiller, Assassin's Creed, and an RPG.

6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. S.M.Paradox

S.M.Paradox New Member

Got myself Guild Wars 2 for Christmas...huge mistake. I'm so addicted, I haven't played any other games since I got it. It's officially my favourite MMO.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

This is probably more of an iPad or mobile game, but anyone playing TrivaCrack?

9. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Omg, yes. I'm addicted. *sniiiiiifffffff*

• Like Like x 1
  10. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

If you, or anyone other TFPer, is interested in a game, PM me your TC username. :cool:

11. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Peer pressure.

12. oldtimer56

oldtimer56 umime

Clash of Clans on my iphone, Banished on PC, couple of shooters, tower defense.

13. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

Current List of active games:
    • Heroes of the Storm
    • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
    • New Ghost Recon on Steam
    • Wasteland 2
    • Scribblenauts: Unmasked
    • Rocksmith
    • Team Fortress 2
    I have a ton more, but these are my most active.

14. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Are you playing Rocksmith 2014? Because it's way better than Rocksmith (which itself is pretty good).

Yeah, so I'm currently playing a lot of Rocksmith 2014. I've logged 55 hours on it so far, and according to Steam, I've played 22.6 hours over the past 2 weeks. :)

Before that, I logged 53 hours on Rocksmith. (I didn't play this game nearly enough. I'm currently making up for it with the new version.)

I'm playing mostly bass guitar, but more recently I've been dabbling in lead and rhythm.

15. Taliesin

Taliesin Slightly Tilted

I like Clash of Clans, I've been playing it on & off for years. I'm currently in an off phase cause I've been playing SuperCells new game Boom Beach. I haven't checked CoC for a while I've probably been kicked from my clan for being inactive.

16. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

Yes, I have both. But I am having major Bass issues. I have to buy a new electronics kit for my base. I'm getting A LOT of buzz and it's makes the "game" unplayable. So sometime next month, I'm going to reshield and replace the POTs.
    --- merged: Feb 19, 2015 at 7:00 PM ---
    If we're counting Mobile games too:
    • Rage of Bahamut
    • Brave Frontier
    • Ingress (sometimes)
    • Fantasica (sometimes)
    • Soul Guardians (sometimes)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
  17. oldtimer56

oldtimer56 umime

Been playing Boom Beach also, little different than C of C.

18. Ozmanitis

Ozmanitis Trust in your will and Hope will burn bright!

I've gotten completely caught up in the Stream online game "NeverWinter"

19. Taliesin

Taliesin Slightly Tilted

Yeah I didn't like it at first, but then they added the campaigns and i was hooked. That was why i stopped playing CoC.
    But i dropped and killed my phone on Friday night and i can't seem to reload my game on the new one. I ain't starting it again!

20. oldtimer56

oldtimer56 umime

Yeah, they make it hard to swap phones. Got to jump thru hoops. If you past a certain level or made purchases, might as well forget it.