1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What's your way of celebrating with your partner/lover?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by AlwaysCurious, Jan 24, 2019.

1. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Vertical

I recently celebrated five years with my SO.

We had a meal, got dressed up, had various types of fun.
    But what's your way of celebrating milestones with your partner's/lovers? And for those of you who have been together much longer - has the way you celebrate changed over time?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I am a fan of going out for dinner. I also like going on staycations. We take a hotel room in a nice local hotel, book dinner at a good restaurant, and don't go home.

This weekend our friends have booked a cinema and have having a party to celebrate (belatedly) our 25 wedding anniversary and our mutual 50th birthdays.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Vertical

That sounds really lovely actually. I think those are definitely things I'd like to do at some point. Especially the staycation.

4. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

We spent our 20th wedding anniversary at Buffalo Wild Wings with our kids. Basically no different than any random night.

We have never been big celebrating events types. Its more of a constant thing when we can of mutual appreciation.

To sound like a bad motivation poster, life is our celebration.

(and a quick google shows you can find such images)

But its kinda true.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Vertical

I love that, that's really sweet and touching. I hope one day I can do something similar.