1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Where the hell did Shauk go?

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by Shauk, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Shauk

Shauk Vertical

So the whole DJ thing, to use a proper analogy, is much like the little shop of horrors. I gave a little blood to this carnivorous plant and well, now it demands my absolute servitude.

10+ free hours of music for your downloading pleasure
    http://www.soundcloud.com/Shauk

fanpage/booking/events
    http://www.facebook.com/ShaukDotDJ

I find it difficult to consider what I do as "Spam" anymore considering I consistently seem to get paid for it and get to travel a bit on the side as kind of a perk (yay)
    However, doing this and managing my social life and full time job has pretty much made me "forget" to come back and keep in contact with you guys (and I feel like shit for that, but on the upside I don't have any crazy psychopathic soul sucking relationships to write about this time, unless you count the DJ'ing)

Please check it out and share it, eventually I hope to not have to work so hard at it and get back to having some semblance of a normal life. Until then, Feed me Seymour!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shauk

Shauk Vertical

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Unacceptable.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shauk

Shauk Vertical

but you taught me better than that! :(

5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll