1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

White guy dating a Mexican gal

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Rhynox, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Rhynox

Rhynox New Member

I'm a white boy dating a Mexican gal. I'm starting to get pretty into her and I think it's mutual. I'm a little nervous about meeting her family though. Any comments, suggestions, jokes, input?

2. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Don't wear a sombrero or assume everyone's name is "Paco". Don't ask her dad if he mowed your lawn that day.

Don't think you're special because you dating someone of a different ethnicity. Lots of people do it, and probably better than you can.

When you do meet her folks, be yourself. She obviously likes you - that should help.

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Avoid acting like Rob Schneider in his "new hit comedy" about a white guy interacting with his hot Mexican girl's family.

...no, really, fuck that guy. Horrible show. Who the fuck gave money to further that dripping abortion of an idea?

• Like Like x 2
  4. the_jazz

Don't assume Rhynox's girlfriend is hot. Maybe she is, but he hasn't said so and not every Mexican girl is hot. Some are - many are not. Some are at one time then get fat later. I recently ran into an old girlfriend who'd gained over 100 lbs - and she's about 5' 2".

5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Hey, we're talking about me here. You know how I am... if I can't lift it, I don't eat it.

I also check to ensure all teeth are present and in good condition while they're sleeping.

I've dated nearly every ethnicity and I'm still looking to find an American black girl that will shut up for 10 minutes.

Uh... um... thread related advice? "You mess with one bean, you get the whole burrito!" So don't piss her off.

6. the_jazz

The obvious answer is to put your cock in her mouth, but that's advice that you're clearly unable to follow, what with the smooth spot and all.

And I was just trying to rid New Guy from that Rob Schneider stink you put on him. Seemed like the nice thing to do.

7. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Sometimes... it's not easy being your apprentice.

8. the_jazz

Damn you and your instant responses! I'm trying to edit Crompsin-style here!

9. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I just got home. I'm sitting here in DCU pants and drinking a Diet Mountain Dew.

I'm on you like a fucking spider monkey, Jazz. Go ahead, make a move.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rhynox

Rhynox New Member

I think I like The TFP.

• Like Like x 4
  11. the_jazz

You're a hobbit infiltration away from going full retard, aren't you?

We get that a lot. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

I think Plan9 just referenced the Twilight movie.

• Like Like x 1
  13. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

Rhynox... 8 replies in less than 45 minutes... 2 on topic then moving into a typical exchange between 2 of our most prolific and entertaining characters. Do you feel anything at all like the victim of a drive by argument yet?
    --- merged: Feb 20, 2012 11:05 PM ---
    oops... make that 9... Poetry snuck one in while I was typing :p

• Like Like x 3
  14. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Negative.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

My brother married one (we're white folk). She's nice and they have a great son together. Her family likes my brother. Just don't be an asshole, I guess...

16. the_jazz

Plan9, I got the referrence. Which is why the "hobbit" referrence fits in so many different ways.

Uh, Rhynox, we're not always like this. Special occassions and whatnot.

17. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

"Whoo, it's Monday!"?

18. the_jazz

Don't make me tie you up and punish you, Poetry.

19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Oh, man... this is better than an episode of Moonlighting.

20. Alistair Eurotrash

Won't necessarily stop her talking, but it will mean you can't understand what she's saying (if that's important, either as a positive or a negative).

EDIT: to do something OT, I guess it's probably best to avoid phrases like "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges", etc.