1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs

Why is this theme different and why can I sometimes not see or see this forum???

Discussion in 'uncle phil's Posting Games' started by cynthetiq, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

I've been working very hard at creating a new discussion space. This place has the most traffic and I really need your assistance in filling out the rest of the TFP discussion spaces.

People claimed that the came here for the boobies and stayed for the discussion. You can see the people say that TFP has the most intelligent level of discussion. Right now in the infancy of this new space, it's hard to see because there's so few discussions going on.

TFP has always been about intelligent discussion first and foremost. I intend to get us back on that track.
    I'd like you to take a moment and create a new discussion thread. If you can't do that, respond intelligently to someone else's thread.

I envisioned this new incarnation of TFP5 to be a discussion forum, I'd like to see more discussions created and I'm a bit disappointed that this space has garnered more attention and posts than any other. I don't want to seem heavy handed here, but I want the Tilted Back experience to be a reward for contributing to the discussions.

You are free to respond to this post, but anything short of contributing to other areas will be pretty much not considered. Check your post count if you don't understand what I'm talking about because posts in this section do not count at all.

EDIT:
    This forum will become available again via the promotion and contribution systems that are in place. If you contribute you'll be able to post here as a reward for that contribution.

In order to enter the forum, you just have to post 2 threads/reply anywhere else in the forum where posts count towards your post count. This resets daily.

If that criteria is met, the forum is open for you to participate. I think that's quite a fair and reasonable expectation. One post, every day in another area of the forum.

You can discuss the policy change here: What happened to Found on the Net and Posting Games?

• Like - Tilted Back Like - Tilted Back x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.