1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Wool short story series

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by nose spray, Jan 25, 2013.

1. nose spray

nose spray New Member

Hey everyone. I joined TFP a LONG time ago, my latest username was on TFP 4.0 from back in 2004, but I never really posted. I kept getting annoying spam emails from TFP saying they missed me. So, I figured why not get my account setup on 5.0 and see how many posts I can achieve by 2020 (my record for eight years is 6 total posts).

Anyway, unsure if this has been chatted about here, so don't shoot me if so. However, I recently finished a short story series called Wool by Hugh Howey. I never, ever, read. I don't think I finished a single book in grade school. I do, however, read a lot of articles, blog posts, magazines, and the like. However, I couldn't put the iPad down when reading this series.

Highly recommended, by many, not just myself. Total of about 500-550 "iPad pages" and I was able to read it in a week and a half, ish.

Anyway, figured I'd toss it out there and start contributing to the forum. Glad to be back (not that I was ever really around).

-NS

2. Nose spray is a name you can conjur with!

I just read the first one about a week ago.
    How many parts are there?
    Does the omnibus span one life time or generations?

3. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Which reminds me, I still need to read that damned A Song of Ice and Fire book series...