1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Afghanistan to back Pakistan against US

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Remixer, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Source: http://tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/4245-afghanistan-to-back-pakistan-in-any-war-with-us-karzai-says-

What the fuck, Karzai?

I can only imagine the US government's response, but the Afghans are going to be hella pissed about that statement. I don't think Afghans have ever been more anti-Pakistan than they have been for the past weeks and counting.

Very, very irresponsible statement that will only make the Afghan government look more illegitimate than ever.

I wonder how the Americans would react to this?

2. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

<--- Average American response: Big deal...why are we still over there?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Heh.

Well, the American military guys I know over here were quite pissed. Made my trip to Camp Eggers quite fun. *thanks God for having a German passport*

The Afghan media has been going crazy since this morning about Karzai's comment.

4. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

Looks like Karzai is looking for re-election already!

5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

*picture of a lightbulb *​

America
    Not particularly afraid of countries that haven't figured out little things like electricity.​

[​IMG]
    Hamid Karzai
    Large American Men with Large American .50 Anti-Material Rifles Guard Your Portraits​

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hektore

Hektore Slightly Tilted

Not that I want to excuse the guy for throwing us under the bus like that, but he really doesn't want to piss of Pakistan. Do you really think the citizens of the USA are going to tolerate our soldiers standing in the middle of that one?

7. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

I think it was just posturing for a dispute between the US and allies versus Pakistan.... but then again, it could all be propaganda to win votes....