1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Pointless Announcements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Baraka_Guru, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

My personal fashion police approved the bat mitzvah outfit.
    However, she IS Irish, not Jewish. Ach, well...

2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Holla, I need Martian's help. And he needs to get on using Google Talk so I can get it.

3. snowy

Send me a picture, and I can tell you whether or not Bubbie (my friend's bubbie, who I adopted) would approve.

4. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

decided to update my avatar for now. That picture is missing an honorable discharge ribbon but I never have talked to whoever I need to pick one of those up.

5. You're a shiksa. You'll be fine since they won't be expecting much from you. If you were Jewish, it still wouldn't matter since all the mothers would want to fix you up with their sons anyway.

6. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

7. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I wish I'd have snapped a shot. It's all packed now.
    LBD that covers shoulders and knees, but is still a little cute and has a little cleavage. For the evening portion. Dress slacks in a darker blue with either a black sweater or black top--shoulders covered with some cleavage--and cute littl strappy kitten heels. This whole concept of winter is not comprehending. I dont have a jacket other than my fuzzy Marmot one... And I'm allergic to wool. Yippee. I'm just planning on being a Popsicle for a few hours, twice tomorrow, lol.

8. uncle phil

uncle phil Moderator Emeritus (and sorely missed) Staff Member Donor

what branch gives an honorable discharge ribbon?

9. lotsofmagnets

lotsofmagnets Vertical

back on (or more off) topic:

chocolate for breakfast

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jove

Jove Slightly Tilted

Drinking coffee while reviewing pointless I.T certification trivia, which I will be taking in a few hours. Let us see if I pass this time.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I will be switching over completely to Apple products. That includes Apple TV.

12. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Women
    Would rather whine about hypothermia than not showcase the two sacks of fat mounted on their chest.​

Yeaaah.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Fly

Fly music is the answer

supposedly at 11:11 am,Black Sabbath is making an announcement

FUCK YEAH!

14. My morning has been WAY too interesting.:mad:

15. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I'm more worried about offending the 92-year-old matriarch of the family by not respecting customs, than my boobs. I only own a snowboarding jacket and the verdict was "negative". Lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

I may have been slightly off, and it might have an honorable discharge lapel pin I was thinking of. My memory was telling me there was another piece to add to those if I contacted NAVPERS but it has been years since I have even thought of it.

17. snowy

Yay, Friday!

18. Jove

Jove Slightly Tilted

Passed. Onwards to the next I.T. certification.

• Like Like x 2
  19. My brother sent me a pic of the latest sonogram! I CAN NOT WAIT to hold that little baby in my arms and spoil it like crazy! I like being an aunt. All the fun without the responsibility and expense.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

Which one, net+?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.