1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Top 5 Dream Dates

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by EyeSeePeeDude, Aug 10, 2011.

1. EyeSeePeeDude

EyeSeePeeDude Getting Tilted

Everyone has one of these, and what better place to share them...

My Top 5 (in order):
    Kate Beckinsale
    Bar Rafaeli
    Carrie Underwood
    Natalie Portman
    Keira Knightley

• Like Like x 1
  2. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

My dream date:

Rachel Bilson is filming a movie in London and I am working for some spare dough on set, doing manual work of some nature

In the course of this movie, a 1200 lbs grizzly bear escapes and goes on the rampage. It corners Rachel and she is besides herself with fear. Just as she is about to be slaughtered I step in the way and challenge the bear. I tell him "leave it son, I dont want anyone to get hurt"

The bear's initial response is a kind of animal fear which exists at some basic and instinctual level, a natural response to the throbbing levels of testostorone and rugged manliness COURSING through my veins. However, the bear is a complete shit, and despite my offer to end the dispute peacefully he swipes at me with the full power of his 1200 lbs of brute strength. I am staggered and Rachel and all of the onlookers initially consider that I have been murdered by the massive fuzzy haired bastard. As Rachel cowers I call out from the side "I warned you kid, now Im going to have to teach you a lesson"

The bear rushes on me but I block his attack. We spar for a couple of minutes and I sustain some flesh wounds that bleed a bit but dont seriously hurt. I might rebreak the two fingers I broke playing football. After two minutes I spark the bear out with a brutal overhand right.

The bear is left to take a long nap, followed by a trip to the dentist when he wakes up sometimes next week back behind bars where he belongs.

Rachel is so grateful that she tends to my wounds herself, and then takes me out to eat dinner (we have macaroni cheese with Kronenberg 1664)

Then we have passionate and incredible sex all night, and roughly 6 times a day for the next 65 years.

(I also take a trip to the zoo some time a month later and tell the bear "I warned you son, dont ever do that, like have a go at me."... the bear stares at the floor, a wiser and sadder beast)

_

I'll give some thought to ideal dates 2 through 5 and come back to you on those.

• Like Like x 6
  3. EyeSeePeeDude

That's awesome SF, good luck with that :)

4. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

My choice would be a quiet evening out with my wife without the kids.
    Can't think of anyone else to add that list.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

I'd like to report Strange's post ^ for being awesome!

5) A drinking date with Mark Twain, we can discuss frogs and idiots
    4) A night with Penelope Ann Miller, she can bring the feathers
    3) A date to clean George Lucas' clock
    2) A day of watching Lish and 9er trying to one-up each other
    1) A day of watching movies with Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle and George Clooney, then a night of sweet sweet love-making with Camilla Belle.

6. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Oh, man, for whatever reason, I totally cracked up at that. Awesome.

Let's see...hmmmm.....

1) John Cusack
    2) Alyson Hannigan
    3) Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    4) Jason Momoa
    5) Either Crispin Glover or Phil Collen (guitarist from Def Leppard. Not to be confused with Mr. Collins from Genesis.)

I don't care what we do, although good dates for me would include hiking, an outdoor festival, an amusement park, a science museum, someplace like Dave & Buster's...basically anything except dinner and a movie.

7. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Oh, oh....or Dierks Bentley. We don't even have to do anything, I'll just sit there and run my fingers through his hair the whole time.

8. EyeSeePeeDude

mmmm, good one ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

^^^
    ^^^
    SF, that was King A :)

Tinkerbell - at the top because she was my first love from the age of 6. I never got over learning that she did not exist. Now, back to the real dream world.

Cybill Shepherd.
    Amanda Tapping
    Liz Hurley
    Peter Straker
    Lady Emma Hamilton - at the bottom because she died so long ago. Sorry for being cheap and playing the 'she's dead' card.

The dates would consist of long walks, conversation and cups of tea, outdoors, ideally daytime and sunny.

10. Cernunnos

Cernunnos Vertical

1. Hiking at Beehive Basin with a girl I knew. She died around a week before I flew out to Montana and experienced some of the most glorious yet lonely moments of my life.

2. Watching the stars with Carl Sagan on Mars, whenever humanity is at its humanitarian height.
    3. Viewing the Snake River in the Grand Tetons with Ansel Adams in 1942.
    4. Usurping the role of Will Parry in His Dark Materials, when I was 13.
    5. Passing into Aslan's Country with Aslan himself after witnessing the destruction of Sol.

11. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I just wanted to say that StrangeFamous has just posted the single funniest thing I've read on the TFP thus far.

12. DRP967

DRP967 New Member

1. Christina Milian
    2. Jessica Lucas
    3. Hyori Lee
    4. Freida Pinto
    5. Alicia Keys

*Pardon me if I misspelled any handles.

13. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

1) Catherine Zeta-Jones
    2) Anne Hathaway
    3) Emily Haines
    4) Emma Stone
    5) Julia Bond (purely lust)

14. Magpie

Magpie Getting Tilted

1) David Bowie
    2) Johnny Deep
    3) Jake Gyllenhaal
    4) Heath Ledger (alive)
    5) Jamie Oliver

15. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

1.) Jessica Biel
    2.) Jessica Alba
    3.) Catherine Zeta Jones
    4.) Natalie Portman
    5.) Jarah Mariano (Asian Victoria's Secret Model).

16. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

I suppose Honourable mention would be most of your list, minus Catherine Zeta Jones, as she's number one on my list...

17. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

Oh come On...Jarah Mariano...phew. Exotic.
    [​IMG]

18. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

And the new forum has lost it's ursine virginity :)

19. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

5 celebrity dates? Hmm.

In no particular order..

Mike Rowe
    Patrick Stewart
    Bradley Cooper

...and that's all I can think of right now.

20. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

I keep thinking about this and all I ever come up with is late 1990s Henry Rollins. I just don't have interest in celebrities.

• Like Like x 1