Tilted Forum Project Discussion Community  

Go Back   Tilted Forum Project Discussion Community > Chatter > General Discussion


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Upright
 
vicdaman's Avatar
 
Location: Michigan
Guy dumps his long term relationship over the radio


harsh. but she did cheat on him twice apparently.

what do you all think?
vicdaman is offline  
Old 12-26-2010, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tilted Cat Head
 
Cynthetiq's Avatar
 
Administrator
Location: Manhattan, NY
what do you think?
__________________
I don't care if you are black, white, purple, green, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, hippie, cop, bum, admin, user, English, Irish, French, Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, indian, cowboy, tall, short, fat, skinny, emo, punk, mod, rocker, straight, gay, lesbian, jock, nerd, geek, Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Independent, driver, pedestrian, or bicyclist, either you're an asshole or you're not.
Cynthetiq is offline  
Old 12-26-2010, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Upright
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Damn... that's rough, what a build up. With that said, she deserved every embarrassing moment. If my babies mama was caught in the corner of a bar cheating I would do the same thing givin the opportunity.

BITCH BE TRIPPIN'!

Last edited by TheCrimsonGhost; 12-26-2010 at 07:06 PM..
TheCrimsonGhost is offline  
Old 12-26-2010, 08:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
... a sort of licensed troubleshooter.
 
Willravel's Avatar
 
Cheating on someone is absolutely cruel and inhuman, but this reaction is childish and unnecessary. I don't feel at all like this was appropriate, funny, or just. Assuming it's real, which is questionable.
Willravel is offline  
Old 12-26-2010, 08:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Reforms
 
Jetée's Avatar
 
Location: Rarely, if ever, here or there, but always in transition
Unless the girlfriend was listening in at the time, (or if both parties were present in the studio, which is less likely) he didn't dissolve their relationship in anything other than his mind. He'll need to do it again eventually so she gets what's going on, or he can go on avoiding her for no apparent reason, thinking his on-air message should have reached everyone, including his girl.

It's the "if a tree falls in a forest, yet no one is around..." principle.

You (the hypothetical breaker-upper) need to communicate such a thing to your partner, not to the disinterested audience that gets a few minutes to whoop it up, and then forget about it tomorrow.
__________________
As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world (that is the myth of the Atomic Age) as in being able to remake ourselves.
Mohandas K. Gandhi
Jetée is offline  
Old 12-26-2010, 09:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Future Bureaucrat
 
KirStang's Avatar
 
Pathetic. Instead of handling such a issue like two adults would (confrontation at home), he decides to make a spectacle out of it.

In all likelihood though...part of me thinks it was staged.
KirStang is offline  
Old 12-26-2010, 09:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Upright
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetée View Post
Unless the girlfriend was listening in at the time, (or if both parties were present in the studio, which is less likely) he didn't dissolve their relationship in anything other than his mind. He'll need to do it again eventually so she gets what's going on, or he can go on avoiding her for no apparent reason, thinking his on-air message should have reached everyone, including his girl.

It's the "if a tree falls in a forest, yet no one is around..." principle.

You (the hypothetical breaker-upper) need to communicate such a thing to your partner, not to the disinterested audience that gets a few minutes to whoop it up, and then forget about it tomorrow.
Did you even listen to it? It's fairly obvious she knows what is going on. I will detail it for you, since you obviously didn't listen: Radio hosts call chick claiming to be wanting to talk to her about what her ideal marriage proprosal would be, going on about public proposals and such, they then tell her they have a surprise for her and her boyfriend comes on, she starts freaking out with the omg's thinking he is going to propose, and he tells her to get her shit out cause she is caught, she had been seen in a bar recently with another guy making out in the corner, she starts crying and hangs up after saying she can't believe what kind of people THEY are, instead of just shooting herself for being a cheater. I have no sympathy for cheaters, she deserved it, childish reaction or not.
TheCrimsonGhost is offline  
Old 12-26-2010, 09:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Insane
 
Ice|Burn's Avatar
 
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetée View Post
Unless the girlfriend was listening in at the time, (or if both parties were present in the studio, which is less likely) he didn't dissolve their relationship in anything other than his mind. He'll need to do it again eventually so she gets what's going on, or he can go on avoiding her for no apparent reason, thinking his on-air message should have reached everyone, including his girl.

It's the "if a tree falls in a forest, yet no one is around..." principle.

You (the hypothetical breaker-upper) need to communicate such a thing to your partner, not to the disinterested audience that gets a few minutes to whoop it up, and then forget about it tomorrow.

Clearly you didn't listen to the clip. They radio show called her and the no ex boyfriend told her live on the air.


Was it harsh to do this publicly like that? Sure. Was it harsh that she cheated on him? Sure. Was it entertaining to listen to? You bet!
__________________
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." -Stephen F. Roberts

IF PWNED > OWNED and PWNED=PWNAGE and OWN<PWN but PWN<PWNED and OWNAGE>OWN then what does OWNAGE+PWN equal?
Ice|Burn is offline  
Old 12-26-2010, 10:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Reforms
 
Jetée's Avatar
 
Location: Rarely, if ever, here or there, but always in transition
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimsonGhost View Post
Did you even listen to it? It's fairly obvious she knows what is going on. I will detail it for you, since you obviously didn't listen: Radio hosts call chick claiming to be wanting to talk to her about what her ideal marriage proprosal would be, going on about public proposals and such, they then tell her they have a surprise for her and her boyfriend comes on, she starts freaking out with the omg's thinking he is going to propose, and he tells her to get her shit out cause she is caught, she had been seen in a bar recently with another guy making out in the corner, she starts crying and hangs up after saying she can't believe what kind of people THEY are, instead of just shooting herself for being a cheater. I have no sympathy for cheaters, she deserved it, childish reaction or not.
Thank you. Without the repetition of the obvious, I did not listen to it.

I responded based on what you detailed for us (I have a habit of not clicking any youtube clips longer than 3 min.) It's still doesn't change my initial reply's message (it just negates the opening scenario of UNLESS). I'll listen to it now, I suppose, if you think it will further the discussion.

- - -

It's not ground-breaking, nor really too embarassing. The girl got caught cheating, (presumably) and was called out on it. The boyfriend, on the other hand, is severly lacking in tact, but when such a situation arises, what place does tactfulness have when your partner's been slumming?
__________________
As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world (that is the myth of the Atomic Age) as in being able to remake ourselves.
Mohandas K. Gandhi
Jetée is offline  
Old 12-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
When my next partner cheats on me with her exboyfriend, I'll be ready with a stunt like this.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."
Plan9 is offline  
Old 12-27-2010, 12:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pickles
 
ObieX's Avatar
 
Location: Shirt and Pants (NJ)
I found that clip refreshing and uplifting. I am really happy for this dude.

With these kinds of radio shows its prolly fake, but it still makes me happy.
__________________
We Must Dissent.
ObieX is offline  
Old 12-27-2010, 05:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Very Insignificant Pawn
 
Location: Amsterdam, NL
"Cheating on someone is absolutely cruel and inhuman"

inhuman? That's funny.

Maybe I don't understand the word.

Also, I did not listen to the recording.

Last edited by flat5; 12-27-2010 at 04:10 PM..
flat5 is offline  
Old 12-27-2010, 07:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho
 
bagatelle's Avatar
 
Location: Europe
Very entertaining clip... small-minded people end up becoming radio hosts. It's some sort of talent (or illness) to pick and use people when they are most vulnerable - for the sake of drama.

But the guy actually sounds like he might regret this later. He threw five years being together down in the toilet just to humiliate the girlfriend some more.
__________________
Life is...
bagatelle is offline  
Old 12-27-2010, 04:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pickles
 
ObieX's Avatar
 
Location: Shirt and Pants (NJ)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagatelle View Post
But the guy actually sounds like he might regret this later. He threw five years being together down in the toilet just to humiliate the girlfriend some more.
Sounds to me like it was already in the toilet. All he did was flush away the crap.
__________________
We Must Dissent.
ObieX is offline  
Old 12-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Crazy
 
zenda's Avatar
 
Location: London, England
Well, I think it was an excellent piece of witch-burning. The timing, the build-up of expectation and the dynamic reversal were well done. Kudos for the way the host caught on to how fear of things being in public was her prime emotional driver ... he made a special point to get her full assent and confirmation as to that before applying the 'sting in the tail'.

And that bit at the end, where the host double-checked that the guy was OK before terminating that section of the show. More Kudos ... that painted a solid layer of .. of Dignity over the proceedings. It was a ritual of concern, or retribution, and redemption. Not for her, or the child, but for the narrowest possible application of principle.

But before this self-consciously 'observant hindsight', I hung on to every word. SHE was sooooo WRONG and He was sooooo RIGHT. And 'Gotcha!' and Monkey Poop! etc etc. I went into damned crowd mentality, and she'd've been charred to a cinder before I found an ounce of "WTF" or "Woah - hang on there!"

Oops
zenda is offline  
Old 12-27-2010, 05:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Forming
 
Punk.of.Ages's Avatar
 
Location: ....a state of pure inebriation.
If this little stunt is any indicator of how the dude acted during the relationship, there's probably a reason he was cheated on and she's probably the winner in this situation...

There's definitely something "disgusting" going on in this clip, but the cheating girlfriend isn't the one doing it.
__________________
"The fact is that censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates, in the end, the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion..." - Henry Steel Commager

"Punk rock music is great music played by really bad, drunk musicians." -Fat Mike
Punk.of.Ages is offline  
Old 12-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
Junkie
 
SirLance's Avatar
 
Location: In the middle of the desert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk.of.Ages View Post
There's definitely something "disgusting" going on in this clip, but the cheating girlfriend isn't the one doing it.
I have to agree. My ex-wife cheated on me, and I took the high road. Never regretted it. I think if I had done otherwise, I would have regretted it, and it would have come back to haunt me. Living well is the best revenge, and I have...

My mom used to say "Never air your dirty laundry in public." This is exactly the sort of thing she was talking about.
__________________
DEMOCRACY is where your vote counts, FEUDALISM is where your count votes.
SirLance is offline  
Old 12-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
warrior bodhisattva
 
Baraka_Guru's Avatar
 
Super Moderator
Location: East-central Canada
Lame.

Then again, public humiliation was never cool. But I guess it's better than a stoning. I guess that these guys have that going for them....
__________________
Knowing that death is certain and that the time of death is uncertain, what's the most important thing?
—Bhikkhuni Pema Chödrön

Humankind cannot bear very much reality.
—From "Burnt Norton," Four Quartets (1936), T. S. Eliot
Baraka_Guru is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 02:42 AM   #19 (permalink)
follower of the child's crusade?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimsonGhost View Post
Did you even listen to it? It's fairly obvious she knows what is going on. I will detail it for you, since you obviously didn't listen: Radio hosts call chick claiming to be wanting to talk to her about what her ideal marriage proprosal would be, going on about public proposals and such, they then tell her they have a surprise for her and her boyfriend comes on, she starts freaking out with the omg's thinking he is going to propose, and he tells her to get her shit out cause she is caught, she had been seen in a bar recently with another guy making out in the corner, she starts crying and hangs up after saying she can't believe what kind of people THEY are, instead of just shooting herself for being a cheater. I have no sympathy for cheaters, she deserved it, childish reaction or not.
If hurting someone that he used to care about makes this guy feel good/happy, its not surprising his girlfriend cheats on him... he sounds like a disgusting human being. She is better off without a cruel bully like this.
__________________
"Do not tell lies, and do not do what you hate,
for all things are plain in the sight of Heaven. For nothing
hidden will not become manifest, and nothing covered will remain
without being uncovered."

The Gospel of Thomas
Strange Famous is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 03:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
Oops.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."

Last edited by Plan9; 12-28-2010 at 03:52 AM..
Plan9 is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 03:41 AM   #21 (permalink)
Psycho
 
bagatelle's Avatar
 
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObieX View Post
Sounds to me like it was already in the toilet. All he did was flush away the crap.
That's how they cleverly make it look like. They focus on the mistake, the woman did in the relationship, making it look like large enough, more clearly pointing out this gives them justification to lie and lead on the woman.

We don't know though, how these five years was for the couple. Apparently not good enough, since the woman was tempted to spend her time with another man.

The guy himself probably wouldn't have taken this to the radio, if he had done something similar himself, but did he give signs of not being that interested: maybe he just was negligent about their relationship, not working on it, thinking this will do.

Surely, the woman feels guilt, she knows she did wrong to her boyfriend. Marriages and proposals should be outlawed, they make people crazy, imagining popping that one question in romantic setting will make things somehow different. They weren't obviously levelling enough.

The guy might regret later, when he gets over his hurt feelings. They had to deal with the issue. In some cultures (or some other era) the man might have given a beating to the other guy courting his fiance, but the modern wimps make someone else deal with it on air! How brave...

My friend in youth was engaged to a man and they had also been together for five years. The bf caught her in the act with their mutual friend, drinking was involved. The bf would have accepted this and continued the relationship, but the girl wanted to leave, because she thought, the whole situation was not fair.

25 years later she has not yet settled down, has teenage daughter of one relationship, that lasted longer than numerous others - and she did have plenty. The guy started dating another, married quite soon, since the new gf got pregnant, but years after he was not yet happy and kept calling to my friend, told her he often still wakes up calling her name.

Maybe they shouldn't have stayed together either, but this is to show, how differently some men take things.
__________________
Life is...
bagatelle is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 04:28 AM   #22 (permalink)
The Reforms
 
Jetée's Avatar
 
Location: Rarely, if ever, here or there, but always in transition
Condensing your quotable into a more manageable sum-up: [though I'll hit upon some of your other hypotheticals, too]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan9 View Post
Okay, so what's the high road? The "moral high road?"
beating (mentally- / verbally-abusive castigation) her (the cheating gf) in private might have been more "couth". Not as entertaining a scenario, whatever the place that has in a society like ours, (it's pretty high up there, I think, however woesome) but just discussing matters internally helps resolve situations much more quickly / cleanly than involving those to which the situation pertains not at all (e.g. a radio audience, the parents, the fuzz, etc.) musses it up further than where one could have gone with a possible 5-min sorry-soliloquy and/or justified hysterical ranting. I'll admit: I'd much rather get bitched at in private, or taken out behind the woodshed with a 2x4 (it's happened before) than have to put it on display and let it be called "a show". It's not really a matter if one desrves it or not, but if you see it coming, it's best to minimize the potential damages.

Therefore, what this guy did, if not staged, and it was meant to a lasting, immediate impact in real-life situations, while perhaps highly-entertaining to the masses of yokels like me, is in the "wrong" column of how to act like a decent human being. Granted, he'd most likely be issued a reprieve if all the wrong in the relationship with his girl was perpetrated by the other party, he was the everlasting victim there, and he just took that last broken straw in such a derailed coupling, and decided to turn it back on the villianous woman he's "wasted" the past five years of his life with... it's all real speculative, though.

I, myself, have been in similar situations [when one is raving mad] where I kept myself on an even keel, despite knowing full-well I could have the justification to go berserk and "defend myself". It doesn't feel right to cage one's emotions in all at once when you just feel that need to defend your honour. I have put on a defense in other situations where I let my anger get to me, and despite my regrettable actions, as well as knowing those same emotions & actions were "within reason" for some, they certainly weren't within my own. I'm a noted pacifist, with an extreme prejudice towards revenge. I love hating stuff and everyone, but it does consume me to hold onto such nonsense, that I much rather go on feeling bad about not being able to do anything about to you, than having to hate myself later on for hating everyone else.

It's really hard to let the babbling go, no?

"You get as much as you give, in return" --(if I haven't botched the saying)

I don't know if there is cosmic karmic justice, and I know that wouldn't stop some from just being their regular jerkiness selves all the same... but, to other half of the invisible majority, yeah, by some accounts, they try to live by that instilled moral code of conduct. I try. And fail. Then, I try to get ahold of some better semblance of that again. And learn from what works, and what doesn't.


Long story short: As much "epic" ratings gold! as the jilted boyfriend did by waving his broken heart on-air, what good did he really achieve? I'll give him ended his admitted horrible relationship with quite a flair. He hurt the cheating girlfriend, probably, via the widespread "gasp!" embarassment factor, but he didn't save himself from any more hurt. There's no real right/wrong answer for what the guy "supposedly" achieved in the end. Clarity? Emancipation? A headache of civil suit for libel? Who knows - we can't even confirm if this clip is real or not, so what's the use (and what's the supposed radio station / airdate of this clip)?


One thing I'll leave you with: Yeah, I know; you can stuff your sorry's in a sack, partner.
__________________
As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world (that is the myth of the Atomic Age) as in being able to remake ourselves.
Mohandas K. Gandhi
Jetée is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 07:21 AM   #23 (permalink)
Crazy
 
zenda's Avatar
 
Location: London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetée View Post

..... I'm a noted pacifist, with an extreme prejudice towards revenge. I love hating stuff and everyone, but it does consume me to hold onto such nonsense, that I much rather go on feeling bad about not being able to do anything about to you, than having to hate myself later on for hating everyone else .....
That changed the direction of a railway track in my mind.

So, as I look at my past ways of responding and notice how my future ways may become different,
Thank you.
zenda is offline  
Old 12-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
follower of the child's crusade?
 
Being hurst is not IN ITSELF a justification for hurting someone back.
__________________
"Do not tell lies, and do not do what you hate,
for all things are plain in the sight of Heaven. For nothing
hidden will not become manifest, and nothing covered will remain
without being uncovered."

The Gospel of Thomas
Strange Famous is offline  
Old 12-30-2010, 01:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
Future Bureaucrat
 
KirStang's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagatelle View Post
That's how they cleverly make it look like. They focus on the mistake, the woman did in the relationship, making it look like large enough, more clearly pointing out this gives them justification to lie and lead on the woman.

We don't know though, how these five years was for the couple. Apparently not good enough, since the woman was tempted to spend her time with another man.

The guy himself probably wouldn't have taken this to the radio, if he had done something similar himself, but did he give signs of not being that interested: maybe he just was negligent about their relationship, not working on it, thinking this will do.

Surely, the woman feels guilt, she knows she did wrong to her boyfriend. Marriages and proposals should be outlawed, they make people crazy, imagining popping that one question in romantic setting will make things somehow different. They weren't obviously levelling enough.

The guy might regret later, when he gets over his hurt feelings. They had to deal with the issue. In some cultures (or some other era) the man might have given a beating to the other guy courting his fiance, but the modern wimps make someone else deal with it on air! How brave...

My friend in youth was engaged to a man and they had also been together for five years. The bf caught her in the act with their mutual friend, drinking was involved. The bf would have accepted this and continued the relationship, but the girl wanted to leave, because she thought, the whole situation was not fair.

25 years later she has not yet settled down, has teenage daughter of one relationship, that lasted longer than numerous others - and she did have plenty. The guy started dating another, married quite soon, since the new gf got pregnant, but years after he was not yet happy and kept calling to my friend, told her he often still wakes up calling her name.

Maybe they shouldn't have stayed together either, but this is to show, how differently some men take things.
*Bravo.*

Very cogently stated.

I really think she just got cold feet.

Sometimes, in relationships, the larger picture might trump the kneejerk reaction to yell, "she cheated!" and burn all bridges.
KirStang is offline  
Old 12-30-2010, 10:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Famous View Post
Being hurt is not IN ITSELF a justification for hurting someone back.
Say what? Really now... what would be the justification then? I'm curious.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."
Plan9 is offline  
Old 01-03-2011, 02:12 AM   #27 (permalink)
follower of the child's crusade?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan9 View Post
Say what? Really now... what would be the justification then? I'm curious.
The main one is self defence.

When you hurt someone not to defend yourself but purely for revenge you become no better than them and sometimes worse.

If this girl was cheating on the guy he could have just left her, and preserved both of their dignities.

To run her through this whole thing of making her think he was going to propose, just so he could instead humiliate and hurt her is cruel and sadistic.

She may have been a cheat and her behaviour could rightly be called thoughtless and selfish - but not deliberately cruel as the guy was, and her mistakes do not give the guy some kind of license to hurt her emotionally as much as he can and its all ok. At least not in my opinion.

_

And before people accuse me of just being a white knight, I would take the same view if a woman did this to a man.

(although this is very unlikely to happen in real life as no woman would be so brutal, and I am not at all convinced that this incident was not all an act)
__________________
"Do not tell lies, and do not do what you hate,
for all things are plain in the sight of Heaven. For nothing
hidden will not become manifest, and nothing covered will remain
without being uncovered."

The Gospel of Thomas
Strange Famous is offline  
Old 01-04-2011, 09:56 PM   #28 (permalink)
Psycho
 
EventHorizon's Avatar
 
Location: The Aluminum Womb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan9 View Post
When my next partner cheats on me with her exboyfriend, I'll be ready with a stunt like this.
cheers
__________________
Does Marcellus Wallace have the appearance of a female canine? Then for what reason did you attempt to copulate with him as if he were a female canine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckguy View Post
Pretty simple really, do your own thing as long as it does not fuck with anyone's enjoyment of life.
EventHorizon is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 11:33 AM   #29 (permalink)
follower of the child's crusade?
 
You know what I will do the next time a girlfriend of mine cheats on me?

I'd end the relationship without recriminations, shouting, arguing or airing my dirting washing in public, tell her that trust has broken down and there isnt any basis to carry on together in life, and do my best to move on, find someone else, hope that this time its the right one...

I genuinely can see no reason to want "revenge". Hurting someone who I used care about and presumably havent just stopped caring about at the drop of the hat wouldnt make me feel any better at all.
__________________
"Do not tell lies, and do not do what you hate,
for all things are plain in the sight of Heaven. For nothing
hidden will not become manifest, and nothing covered will remain
without being uncovered."

The Gospel of Thomas
Strange Famous is offline  
 

Tags
dumps, guys, long, radio, relationship, term

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:30 AM.

Tilted Forum Project

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
© 2002-2012 Tilted Forum Project

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360