Tilted Forum Project Discussion Community  

Go Back   Tilted Forum Project Discussion Community > Interests > Tilted Humor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2004, 11:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
"Officer, I was in fear for my life"
 
hrdwareguy's Avatar
 
Location: Oklahoma City
Michael Jackson Jokes

Just a reminder since he has now been arrested. No ped jokes allowed.
__________________
Gun Control is hitting what you aim at

Aim for the TFP, Donate Today
hrdwareguy is offline  
Old 04-25-2004, 05:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned
 
Not that I have any, but why would Michael Jackson ped jokes be off limits?
pocon1 is offline  
Old 04-26-2004, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Right Now
 
Location: Home
Quote:
Originally posted by pocon1
Not that I have any, but why would Michael Jackson ped jokes be off limits?
From the tilted Humor rules found here:

Quote:
Nothing offensive. You know what they are- racist jokes, hate jokes, etc.- don’t post them. If you find something you feel is offensive, remember to report the post by clicking on the link that says "report this post to a moderator". This includes jokes about dead babies or pedophilia.
Peetster is offline  
Old 04-26-2004, 05:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
However, an arrest does not a conviction make. So are they still funny?
bonbonbox is offline  
Old 04-26-2004, 07:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tone.
 
shakran's Avatar
 
I think our mod came across wrong. Michael Jackson pedophile jokes are always banned. They haven't only recently been banned just because he's been arrested.

I was confused at first too
shakran is offline  
Old 04-27-2004, 05:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
saut's Avatar
 
Location: Pittsburgh
None of those jokes have ever been funny anyway.
saut is offline  
Old 04-27-2004, 09:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Walking is Still Honest
 
FoolThemAll's Avatar
 
Location: Seattle, WA
Oh, I know one that was genuinely funny. I guess one could pm me if they want to hear it.
__________________
I wonder if we're stuck in Rome.
FoolThemAll is offline  
Old 04-28-2004, 03:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
I could see banning all ped jokes, but not singling out Michael Jackson jokes in particular. See, the best humor is topical and biting. It hurts, and it allows others to laugh. The closer to the target, the better it is. Unfortunately, Michael is potentially a real sicko that has broken beyond the boundaries of what society will accept.
pocon1 is offline  
Old 05-07-2004, 04:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
In Your Dreams
 
Latch's Avatar
 
Location: City of Lights
Have you ever heard the one about Jack Michaelson...

just kidding
Latch is offline  
Old 05-07-2004, 04:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Right Now
 
Location: Home
Quote:
Originally posted by pocon1
I could see banning all ped jokes
Good, because that's the rule. We are simply reminding people that, due to the publicity, there will be a rash of MJ jokes circulating. They are typically ped in nature, which is strictly prohibited.
Peetster is offline  
Old 05-19-2004, 07:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Junkie
 
cameroncrazy822's Avatar
 
Location: MD
Here's an old one... Michael Jackson!
cameroncrazy822 is offline  
Old 05-23-2004, 04:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
delusional
 
Modo's Avatar
 
Location: USA half way between East and West
<b><font color=FFFF00 face="comic sans ms">I haven't heard one yet I didn't think was funny. As long as one remembers it's a JOKE. There is a major difference. </font></b>
Modo is offline  
Old 05-31-2004, 05:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Modo
<b><font color=FFFF00 face="comic sans ms">I haven't heard one yet I didn't think was funny. As long as one remembers it's a JOKE. There is a major difference. </font></b>
Unless it's against our rules- which it is- so no, you still can't post any.
analog is offline  
Old 06-02-2004, 02:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
It wasnt me
 
tekaweni's Avatar
 
Location: Scotland
...not even the buns one?
__________________
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten
tekaweni is offline  
Old 06-03-2004, 11:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
Can we post boy scout jokes? What if they are Eagle scouts that are over 18?

Chris
c-dog81 is offline  
Old 06-19-2004, 01:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Upright
 
Location: The True North Strong and Free.
you should simply state that all michael jackson jokes are banned. I haven't heard a michael jackson joke in the last two years that wasn't in some way ped. Nudity is less offensive than jokes? hmm.
__________________
"God Fearing, Stone Drunk, and Damned Lucky. The Only Way To Live, The Irish Way To Live."
dajoma79 is offline  
Old 06-23-2004, 06:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
Insane
 
Well, can't think of anything funny to say then . . . .

SnOoP
__________________
------------------------------------------------
Insert Witty Slogan Here . . . . .
snoop is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 05:40 AM   #18 (permalink)
Crazy
 
Location: Tokyo Japan
still no joke in sight...

ok, how about a MJ flash <a href="http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/jackointerview.html" target="_blank">animation</a>?

(just click on the MJ animated picture for it to load)
__________________
Champaigne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends.
ultra_agent9 is offline  
Old 07-17-2004, 02:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
Curious
 
Shpoop's Avatar
 
Location: NJ (but just for college)
how does michael jackson pick his nose?

from a catalog!


heck i probably heard it on this board, but theres one thats not ped
Shpoop is offline  
Old 07-20-2004, 04:07 AM   #20 (permalink)
Junkie
 
cameroncrazy822's Avatar
 
Location: MD
Just watch/read any biography of his life.... that's the funniest Jcko joke possible. The guy is a freak. Way too eccentric and now it's seems deviant. What a shame he has come from the top of his professional to become the punch-line of a joke.
cameroncrazy822 is offline  
Old 08-08-2004, 05:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
sob
Banned
 
I hate to argue with a guy who agrees with me on gun control, but here's the part I need to clarify--the "offensive" part.

No Michael Jackson jokes. No ped jokes. I have to assume there can be no jokes about the French, because those are offensive to the French. Same for those of middle eastern descent.

No Polish jokes. No Jewish mother jokes. No gay jokes. No Catholic priest jokes. The death penalty for a joke that has a black in it.

I assume blonde jokes are okay, because they're basically Polish jokes, but since the butt of the joke is white, no problem.

And judging from what I can see in the vasectomy thread, it's fine to make fun of poor white people in Southern states. Guess that isn't offensive.

So for anyone who hasn't figured out the point of this message, banning topics doesn't promote world peace. In fact, I doubt that a joke exists that isn't offensive to someone.

I can deal with jokes that ridicule my ethnicity/location/intelligence/religion/sexual preference. If another person can't, they need a lot more help than this ban is going to give them.

My $.02
sob is offline  
Old 08-25-2004, 12:15 PM   #22 (permalink)
Upright
 
Location: EH?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra_agent9
still no joke in sight...

ok, how about a MJ flash <a href="http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/jackointerview.html" target="_blank">animation</a>?

(just click on the MJ animated picture for it to load)
AUGH! thats the most disturbing thing ever lol
__________________
hang out with your wang out then rock up with your cock up
giantpizzaman is offline  
Old 09-12-2004, 06:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
Insane
 
dobster's Avatar
 
Location: South London, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by dajoma79
you should simply state that all michael jackson jokes are banned. I haven't heard a michael jackson joke in the last two years that wasn't in some way ped. Nudity is less offensive than jokes? hmm.
You say "hmm." Does this imply that you're trying to work out if ped jokes are as offensive as nudity, or did you just miss the point of the thread? hmm.
dobster is offline  
Old 09-13-2004, 03:44 AM   #24 (permalink)
Upright
 
Location: The lovely Fleurieu
G'day,

Why are you discussing this blot on the world? To give even foolish chatter about this idiot merely promotes his image one way or the other. Best off leave him out of the world
cooperricko is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 06:08 AM   #25 (permalink)
Upright
 
Funny.. there's only one joke MJ joke on this whole page!
maximoff72 is offline  
Old 10-14-2004, 03:52 AM   #26 (permalink)
Upright
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sob

I can deal with jokes that ridicule my Ethnicity/location/intelligence/religion/sexual preference. If another person can't, they need a lot more help than this ban is going to give them.

My $.02
AMEN!

Jokes, by thier nature tend to offend. I personaly have no intrest in Ped jokes (sick) but I think it's silly to say I can't say them if I want too.

John
Hite Reporter is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 01:12 PM   #27 (permalink)
Upright
 
Location: Santa Cruz!!!
I agree. There is no joke that I can find that does not offend someone. I have one question about this forum... who are we trying to stop from viewing "Offensive" Material? This is an 18+ Forum! We can act in porn and kill people for our country but not tell a sick joke? I respect your rules because hell, it's my choise to post here so I have to deal with how you want to run the forum. Bt seriously, it is also the responsibility of people who don't want to be offended to KEEP THIER NOSE OUT OF THE BUISNESS OF PEOPLE WHO FIND FUCKED UP HUMOR FUNNY! YOU CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT TO READ IT! IF YOU CHOOS THE FORMER, JUST SHUT UP! For SHAME dude!
NosVette is offline  
Old 10-20-2004, 08:43 AM   #28 (permalink)
Upright
 
Location: ga
How about catholic priest jokes instead?
beteez2 is offline  
Old 10-21-2004, 01:15 AM   #29 (permalink)
Upright
 
Hey guys and gals.

I'm sort of new here, and hope posting a link to another site is cool.

But this sound board it pretty funny. Kinda hard to make a decent prank call with... unlike the Arnie and Al Pacino boards.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/michaeljackson-sb.html

JackBurton is offline  
Old 11-09-2004, 09:24 AM   #30 (permalink)
Banned
 
Wow, I never realized just how anal the rules on the TFp were until now. I knew they were anal but come on they're fucking jokes.
Mango is offline  
Old 11-17-2004, 08:14 PM   #31 (permalink)
Wicked Clown
 
Ishmal's Avatar
 
Location: House Of Horrors
well... i'm new here 2 and i'm gunna follow Jacks example...

if Michael Jackson jokes are banned here...

i'll recommend... http://williambader.com/mj.html

that kewl??
Ishmal is offline  
Old 11-20-2004, 01:59 PM   #32 (permalink)
Upright
 
Location: Jackson,Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishmal
well... i'm new here 2 and i'm gunna follow Jacks example...

if Michael Jackson jokes are banned here...

i'll recommend... http://williambader.com/mj.html

that kewl??

If they are offended let them buy a sence of humor.

Nice site
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 07:59 PM   #33 (permalink)
We work alone
 
LoganSnake's Avatar
 
Location: Cake Town
Quote:
Originally Posted by sob
I hate to argue with a guy who agrees with me on gun control, but here's the part I need to clarify--the "offensive" part.

No Michael Jackson jokes. No ped jokes. I have to assume there can be no jokes about the French, because those are offensive to the French. Same for those of middle eastern descent.

No Polish jokes. No Jewish mother jokes. No gay jokes. No Catholic priest jokes. The death penalty for a joke that has a black in it.

I assume blonde jokes are okay, because they're basically Polish jokes, but since the butt of the joke is white, no problem.

And judging from what I can see in the vasectomy thread, it's fine to make fun of poor white people in Southern states. Guess that isn't offensive.

So for anyone who hasn't figured out the point of this message, banning topics doesn't promote world peace. In fact, I doubt that a joke exists that isn't offensive to someone.

I can deal with jokes that ridicule my ethnicity/location/intelligence/religion/sexual preference. If another person can't, they need a lot more help than this ban is going to give them.

My $.02
I actually agree 100%. There isn't a single joke that is not offensive to at least one person. I understand that pictures of persons under 18 aren't allowed on this message board, but these are jokes you're talking about and should be taken as such. I've seen much more offensive misogynistic jokes posted here than any MJ joke could ever achieve.

My $.02 as well.
__________________
Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future. Common sense is knowing that you should try not to be an idiot now. - J. Jacques
LoganSnake is offline  
Old 12-01-2004, 04:29 PM   #34 (permalink)
Born-Again New Guy
 
TexanAvenger's Avatar
 
Location: Unfound.
Whether or not you agree with the rules in regards to their limitation of certain jokes, they are the rules. When you signed up here you agreed to follow the rules of the forum, including the ones governing the appropriateness of a joke. If you truly want Michael Jackson/ped jokes, for whatever reason, there are plenty of sites out there with more content on the subject than the average person can stand. Halx and co. are just covering their asses because if they don't make the rules banning offensive jokes like that, they will get posted and it'll be Mods and Admin who have to deal with all the complaints.

Yes, you're right that if people can't take a joke they probably need to relax a little. That, however, doesn't mean that they will. In fact, as far as I've noticed, saying that to them only serves to spur them harder on.
TexanAvenger is offline  
Old 12-14-2004, 07:05 AM   #35 (permalink)
Insane
 
paulskinback's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameroncrazy822
Just watch/read any biography of his life.... that's the funniest Jcko joke possible. The guy is a freak. Way too eccentric and now it's seems deviant. What a shame he has come from the top of his professional to become the punch-line of a joke.

I agree - the funniest joke about him is the fact that he lives in a dreamworld, and is indeed a living joke. that has to make him a fucking legend.

hooray for MJ

hee-hee, sha-mon
__________________
'Everything that can be invented has been invented.- - 1899, Charles Duell, U.S. Office of Patents.

'There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.' - Ken Olson, 1977, Digital Equipment Corporation
paulskinback is offline  
Old 12-14-2004, 09:43 PM   #36 (permalink)
Tilted
 
Darn, finally a post I could ad to, and I'm not allowed?! I have some good ones, too... Guess I'll 'Beat It'.
tommylee02 is offline  
Old 01-29-2005, 01:31 PM   #37 (permalink)
Upright
 
true ... not funny if not funny to all!
TheHornDog is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 10:32 PM   #38 (permalink)
Upright
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperricko
G'day,

Why are you discussing this blot on the world? To give even foolish chatter about this idiot merely promotes his image one way or the other. Best off leave him out of the world
I would agree, however , I think alot of people in the world are ignoring that he may have done some terrible things ( I think we should leave it to the courts to decide all that) . I just worry that some people do not give this proper consideration. Mike Tyson is a similer case.
Fiver is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 06:59 PM   #39 (permalink)
Crazy
 
i had a joke deleted by a mod. It was about a clown, and some woods. The reason I got from the mod was the freakiest part. According to the mod, a ped joke on a forum that is mostly used for porn would lead to people succombing to their urges and assulting children.

That is not verbaitm, but it is the gist of it.
BAMF is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 07:37 PM   #40 (permalink)
Minion of the scaléd ones
 
Tophat665's Avatar
 
Location: Northeast Jesusland
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMF
i had a joke deleted by a mod. It was about a clown, and some woods. The reason I got from the mod was the freakiest part. According to the mod, a ped joke on a forum that is mostly used for porn would lead to people succombing to their urges and assulting children.

That is not verbaitm, but it is the gist of it.
Im almost certain that you missed an important distinction. It is not that a paedophilia joke would lead people to do anything at all, it is that paedo jokes and porn together can present the appearance of untoward actions to the kind of people who are professional shit disturbers/self-righteous busy-bodies/anointed by THE LORD to make sure no one is having too much fun. You know who I am talking about. While I am not seriously saying anyone in the present administration reads TFP, I am saying that there are people out there who make the current administration look like frickin libertines who would gleefully pounce on this sort of thing, rightly or not.

So basically, if I understand it correctly, the mods and admins are just trying to not buy trouble. That's fair. And if not, there's always the bottom line: Hal's house, Hal's rules.
__________________
Light a man a fire, and he will be warm while it burns.
Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Tophat665 is offline  
 

Tags
jackson, jokes, michael

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:36 PM.

Tilted Forum Project

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
© 2002-2012 Tilted Forum Project

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360