Tilted Forum Project Discussion Community  

Go Back   Tilted Forum Project Discussion Community > The Academy > Tilted Sexuality


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2006, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Please touch this.
 
Halx's Avatar
 
Owner/Admin
Location: Manhattan
The psychology of a 'facial'

If you've watched porn before, you've probably seen a facial. It's when the male sprays his semen all over the girl's face. Put in such terms, it's not a very glamorous event. However, to many, this is a very erotic scene - enough to influence some males to seek to actually reenact it with their own partners. The flipside to that however, is that by some, it is seen as very degrading towards woman. The following is an analysis on both ends of the spectrum. Hopefully people can chime in with their observations and opinions.

Anti-facial Female:
Some women cite health concerns and some cite general cleanliness concerns, but the majority of the anti-facial crowd usually jump on the idea that facials are demeaning towards women. A woman, on her knees, mouth open, subservient, ready to accept a man's sperm, which usually shoots out quickly and awkwardly to make the girl look foolish could definately be seen as degrading. In many porn videos, women are shown as looking dumb or being disrespected and 'forced' to deal with a man's fluids. This is the depiction that women usually take with them when they imagine what their own man is thinking when he may request a facial.

Pro-facial Female:
A woman who looks to accept a man spraying his semen into her face is rare. However, of the women I've spoken to in the past, this desire is not indicative of subservient behavior. It seems to be more a trait of the 'free spirit' who has little qualms about behavior in a private setting. The general idea is "messy = fun" and a facial is definately messy. Not only that, but it pleases women to be able to get their man to orgasm and this is one of many ways to do that. While of course, with a little bad luck, the moment can turn from heated and passionate to a comedy reel, the very idea that few women are even willing to go through with this act gives the lady involved an empowered feeling. Women do want to be able to please their man like no other can.

Anti-facial Male:
A pattern begins to emerge as we look at males who have no desire to give or ask for a facial. As with the females who are against it, they either don't find it erotic at all or see it as demeaning to their partner. There are many places in which a male can 'finish up' which can be even more erotic than on a girl's face. To many, it's simply not satisfying and it puts them on the spot.

Pro-facial Male:
Since it's generally the male who is getting off during this kind of activity, it's not too biased to say that it mostly comes down to how the male wants it. Does he want to forcefully spray his load onto a girl's struggling and contorted face? Does he want to release his come at the will of his lustful partner? Does he want to *surprise* his lady with more than she had been bargaining for? Arguments both good and bad could be made for any approach a male takes to being involved in a facial. Simply put: if a male wants to give a facial, his intentions should be questioned. They could range anywhere from harmless messy fun, to contempt and disrespect.


In my own opinion, I think it's fuckin' hot as hell to have a girl who wants you to come. Not only that, but she's really into the moment and it doesn't matter where... in fact she wants it to be as messy as possible. Wow that is fun. I think the general zone of "on the face" is like that rare treat. I mean, while coming inside her is amazing, and coming over various other body parts is great fun too, the face is like caviar; you dont eat it every day and it doesn't taste as good as a steak, but you definately feel important when you do eat it.

I love it when a girl wants to be messy. Sometimes I feel like I limit myself to a lot of activity because I am not totally comfortable with really messy situations. A girl who wants to be messy? Sign me up. She's free willed and unrestrained.

To wrap this all up, I feel that porn is responsible for both good and bad opinions of facials. Facials themselves are neither good nor bad - it all depends on the couple involved and how their opinions on the matter meet up. I urge everyone to realize this and not make assumptions about your next hot date.
__________________
You have found this post informative.
-The Administrator
[Don't Feed The Animals]
Halx is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cautiously soaring
 
ruggerp11's Avatar
 
Location: exploring my new home in SF
To be fair in my own humble opinion, I don't give a shit where it goes. I'm just lucky to have a girl that wants to please me. If I had a preference, I'd have her swallow and keep going lightly.

One think I see as hotter than an all out facial is when getting oral and she is swallowing but a little slips out of the corner of her mouth. Kind of an 'in the moment' type thing. Dunno, honestly its all gravy (pun!)
__________________
Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time and to its government when it deserves it.
--Mark Twain
Do What makes you happy
--Me
BUT!
"Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness" - Chuang-Tzu
ruggerp11 is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 01:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kick Ass Kunoichi
 
snowy's Avatar
 
Location: Oregon
I am an anti-facial female because, well, I don't really care for the mess (mostly because I don't care for the clean-up), I do see it as degrading (and most guys I've been with don't want to do it because, well, I'm in charge), and finally, I'd rather swallow. It seems like a really good waste of jizz to just let it go everywhere. I like to finish regular sex with swallowing as well.

Yeah, no thanks.

Oh, and with the exception of "being messy" I am generally a free-spirited person sexually and willing to try everything...it's just that I've done messy (in other ways besides facials) and it really holds no appeal to me. It's just a pain in the ass to clean up. If we do messy, it's in the shower or on top of an extra sheet we can throw in the wash easily. There's just something about rubbing each other down in massage oil and sliding all over one another...
__________________
If I am not better, at least I am different. --Jean-Jacques Rousseau
snowy is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 02:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fade out
 
Location: in love
Well.

personally i love facials, although we don't do them that often But i usually like to swallow... now that... is erotic! And I happen to own a porno of completely facial shots, because well... it's hot. Visually, it's exciting to see a man cum on a girl's face... or breasts are good too for that matter... and asking hubby to do it, i'm all for it because ... well,
A: i know he's totally into it and thinks it's fucking hot and
B: we always do it when were in a crazy, let's just fucking let go kind of mood.

i don't think it's demeaning... no more demeaning when when a guy eats your pussy out and has to swallow a bit of juices here and there?? i mean... i know there are some minor differences, but hypothetically speaking... isn't the the same thing? a guy between your legs eating you out... versus a woman on her knees getting a facial, they seem pretty much the same thing to me. and both could be considered 'messy'... but good sex IS messy.
And messy sex is really about giving pleasure anyway.

sweetpea
__________________
Having a Pet Will Change Your Life!
Looking for a great pet?! Click Here!
"I am the Type of Person Who Can Get Away With A lot, Simply Because I Don't Ask Permission for the Privilege of Being Myself"

Last edited by sweetpea; 03-01-2006 at 03:18 PM..
Sweetpea is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 02:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Liquid Diamonds
 
Plummie's Avatar
 
Location: Lexington, KY
Facials are fine by me, as long as I don't get shot in the eye. It's sexy to me to have my man cum anywhere on my body he wants to, including my face. In my mind, it's not degrading at all because I don't let it be. If I ever got the inkling that a guy was trying to degrade me by doing that, I would put a stop to that real fast.
__________________
Kim
Plummie is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 02:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
DILLIGAF
 
PayUp's Avatar
 
Location: AZ
My wife and I just discussed this Saturday afternoon. 1st question she had was how come I never ask to do it. I've sprayed her chest many times and got some over spray on her face on occassion, but never started out to cum her face. I asked her if she would feel degraded or slutty if I did. She basicly said I was a dork, and why should she feel that way. So Saturday night I set out to give her a facial. It was fun. It didn't really seem that much different than cumming on her tits. She was good with it apparently becuase she said you just got a little more on my face and less on my tits than usual. She even said I could do it again.

So I would have to say it depends on the strength of your relationship or the people involved. We are both good with it.

Oh, she did say she wouldn't appreciate it very much if I snuck up behind the sofa and ambushed her in the face.
__________________
Born to Lose.
PayUp is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 03:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Junkie
 
Seaver's Avatar
 
Location: Fort Worth, TX
I just dont get it. Why do that when you can cum INSIDE her? Feels SO much better.
Seaver is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 04:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Junkie
 
Location: Right here
@seaver
My wife always reminds me that men are visual, and women are aural

anyway, so she always tries to do things that increase my visual excitment (making sure I can see her face, her eyes, what *exactly* her lips are doing to my mushroom tip, & etc); although, part of the equation is that she is reminding me to stimulate her aurally (talk about how hot she is, the act is making me, & etc.)


not to be a cad, and not saying this act always implies disrespect, but sometimes I want to degrade women. and sometimes, with the right person I trust, I want to be degraded. keep it in context, though. I'm referring to fantasy land, straight up fuckplay, not in everyday (realworld) affairs. sometimes I just want to glue my fuckfriend's eyes shut.
__________________
"The theory of a free press is that truth will emerge from free discussion, not that it will be presented perfectly and instantly in any one account." -- Walter Lippmann

"You measure democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists." -- Abbie Hoffman
smooth is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 04:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Free Mars!
 
feelgood's Avatar
 
Location: I dunno, there's white people around me saying "eh" all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaver
I just dont get it. Why do that when you can cum INSIDE her? Feels SO much better.
I'm with Seaver on this one.

Personally, giving facials is kinda of disgusting with me. I don't see how it's erotical to myself or my partner and it seems to demean her.

"Oh yeah, oooh baby, look at me, I'm sprayin my shit all over your face"

Nope, don't see how its sexy. I'm a visual kind of guy and that sorts of thing would be a turn off for me. Heck, when I was getting it on with a chick, I was surprised to hear from her that she wanted to swallow which I thought most women would be totally turned off by it, even I was but whatever gets her off dude, I'm already off

By the way, I'm not saying that giving facials is wrong, I'm just saying its not my sorts of thing. Some people like to degrade their partner, I got my ways of degrading that others may find it to be a turn off. The world of sex is fun, forbidden, and fucked. That's why everybody likes it
__________________
Looking out the window, that's an act of war. Staring at my shoes, that's an act of war. Committing an act of war? Oh you better believe that's an act of war
feelgood is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 04:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Junkie
 
Borla's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea

i don't think it's demeaning... no more demeaning when when a guy eats your pussy out and has to swallow a bit of juices here and there?? i mean... i know there are some minor differences, but hypothetically speaking... isn't the the same thing? a guy between your legs eating you out... versus a woman on her knees getting a facial, they seem pretty much the same thing to me. and both could be considered 'messy'... but good sex IS messy.
And messy sex is really about giving pleasure anyway.

sweetpea
I agree 100%

I'll do anything she wants me to, lick her anywhere she wants to be licked, and have fun doing it. A facial is fairly rare for us, but it does happen from time to time. I don't feel dominant when I do it as much as possessive when I do it, if that makes sense? Not possessive in a jealous sense, but in a proud sense. I would say over half the time I do it when SHE suggests it, not the other way around. Often I ask her where she wants me to come. Usually it is inside her, in her mouth is the second most common option, but sometimes she will ask for it on her stomach, breasts, or face. Who am I to deny a beautiful woman what she wants?

If she said tomorrow "I don't want to do it anymore", my only negative feeling would be because it would be one less thing to do for varity's sake. *shrug*
__________________
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde!!!!
Borla is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 05:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Addict
 
Whenever the discussion comes up between me and my friends they look at me like I'm the biggest whore in the world,...just cuz I like facials and I like pleasing my man. I love swallowing also. Just the look on my man's face when he get's off while I'm sucking the head off his big dick and swirling my tongue around like there is no tomorrow is priceless.

Oh but when my friends jump in the sack with a total stranger a day after meeting them, that's perfectly acceptable. Sluts them all. But I love them like my family.
percy is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 07:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Addict
 
Location: Texas
well, for the sake of weighing in on the matter, I'm mildly fascinaated with it, as my wife doesn't particularly want to do that. We've been married 13 years, together about 17, and frankly, since I still get some about 4-5 times a week and it's good, I have no complaints. I do tend to understand how some may view it as demeaning, but I don't see it that way. My wife kind of does, and she's not into that, though she is more than happy to be submissive, so long as she doesn't "look" submissive. (whatever that means)
__________________
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies
like a banana.
toxic515 is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 07:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho
 
Devoid's Avatar
 
Location: Floating amongst the ether
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borla
I agree 100%

I'll do anything she wants me to, lick her anywhere she wants to be licked, and have fun doing it. A facial is fairly rare for us, but it does happen from time to time. I don't feel dominant when I do it as much as possessive when I do it, if that makes sense? Not possessive in a jealous sense, but in a proud sense. I would say over half the time I do it when SHE suggests it, not the other way around. Often I ask her where she wants me to come. Usually it is inside her, in her mouth is the second most common option, but sometimes she will ask for it on her stomach, breasts, or face. Who am I to deny a beautiful woman what she wants?
Agreed. My wife seems to suggest it the most as well. Sometimes she'll ask me what I want to do, and most of the time I'd rather shoot across her tits, because I love it.
__________________
We're here to steal your pornography, and sodomize our vast imaginations. - Inignot
Devoid is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 07:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
My future is coming on
 
lurkette's Avatar
 
Moderator Emeritus
Location: east of the sun and west of the moon
ratbastid developed a penchant for facials a year or more ago, and at first I only grudgingly allowed it - I did think it had some kind of degradation aspect to it, since our friend D had just said she didn't want to sleep with him, but did want to sleep with me. But he has since convinced me that it's not about that. For him it's a very intimate act, and I actually like it best when I'm on my knees in the shower and he puts his hand behind my head - feels very loving and close. The cleanup IS a bitch (see my previous thread about getting semen out of silk pillowcases...and damn, they could market that stuff as industrial adhesive!!!) but he loves it so much, almost better than oral. So hey, why not make him happy?
__________________
"If ten million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."

- Anatole France
lurkette is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 07:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Junkie
 
Location: Chicago
I fall into the anti-facial male category, if I must categorize myself.

I don't really find it that erotic. I can't really give a reason. It's just not something that turns me on when I think about doing it. When the moment arrives, I'm not usually concerned about where it goes, as long as it goes somewhere where I don't have to sit, lay, roll around, stand, or kneel. It's a messy clean-up.
__________________
"I can normally tell how intelligent a man is by how stupid he thinks I am" - Cormac McCarthy, All The Pretty Horses
JumpinJesus is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 08:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Who You Crappin?
 
Derwood's Avatar
 
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
I'm and anti-facial male. To me, they really aren't that sexy in porn, and unfortunately, pro-porn (as opposed to amateur) has pushed the facial to farther and farther places (bukkake being the extreme). It's just not for me.

Now swallowing...
__________________
"You can't shoot a country until it becomes a democracy." - Willravel
Derwood is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 09:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
hoarding all the big girl panties since 2005
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Location: North side
I think that porn (most porn anyway) represents the facial in a negative light. The girls always seem way suprised at it, or it hits them in the eye and they flinch, or they go all bukkake/Peter North and dump a bowl of spooge on the girl's head.... ewwww. That's not a facial, that's a wierd assed fetish if you ask me.

I LOVE it when Martel gets off because of me. He loves me and thinks I'm the sexiest damned thing on the planet- he wants it any way, every way (see lyrics for Ludacris' "What's Your Fantasy"). I LOVE getting Martel off- it's hot as hell, the whole knees buckling ass dripping with sweat veins buldging and the eye roll that accompanies a good strong cum-in-my-face along with the obvious thought mixed up in his head of "I've got the greatest wife in the whole fucking world!!!" I dig it!

Juice is juice, man... you either dig the juice or you don't. It's cool if you don't, but at some point there needs to be some fluids interchanging in some way in order to have sex....

I like it messy.... If I wasn't such a stickler for clean sheets our bedroom would look completely white under the CSI Spooge-o-tron
__________________
Sage knows our mythic history, King Arthur's and Sir Caradoc's
She answers hard acrostics, has a pretty taste for paradox
She quotes in elegiacs all the crimes of Heliogabalus
In conics she can floor peculiarities parabolous
-C'hi
Sage is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 09:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
Insane
 
I think that if she swallows its so much hotter than a facial. I guess you could put me in the category of 'why cum on her when you can cum inside of her?'.

typically the only times i want to come on her face and in her hair is when I'm feeling angry or mad. To bring anger into the equation seems unhealthy, so I steer away from it. Porn is probably where I got the idea about it being okay to cum in her face/hair if your angry.

thats not to say that angry/make up sex is a bad thign of course. (usually its a venting of anger/upsetness than anything else though).

i can't really put it very academically i'm afraid.

for the record you could put me up as an anti-facial male.
KungFuGuy is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 10:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
Please touch this.
 
Halx's Avatar
 
Owner/Admin
Location: Manhattan
I love the responses. It also does not surprise me to hear most of the females speak up and declare that they enjoy it. After all, it's the TFP. I would warn males about this, though, becauseI doubt such a majority exists when you get out there and poll every woman you see.
__________________
You have found this post informative.
-The Administrator
[Don't Feed The Animals]
Halx is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 11:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
Human
 
SecretMethod70's Avatar
 
Administrator
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halx
In my own opinion, I think it's fuckin' hot as hell to have a girl who wants you to come. Not only that, but she's really into the moment and it doesn't matter where... in fact she wants it to be as messy as possible. Wow that is fun. I think the general zone of "on the face" is like that rare treat. I mean, while coming inside her is amazing, and coming over various other body parts is great fun too, the face is like caviar; you dont eat it every day and it doesn't taste as good as a steak, but you definately feel important when you do eat it.

I love it when a girl wants to be messy. Sometimes I feel like I limit myself to a lot of activity because I am not totally comfortable with really messy situations. A girl who wants to be messy? Sign me up. She's free willed and unrestrained.

To wrap this all up, I feel that porn is responsible for both good and bad opinions of facials. Facials themselves are neither good nor bad - it all depends on the couple involved and how their opinions on the matter meet up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggerp11
One think I see as hotter than an all out facial is when getting oral and she is swallowing but a little slips out of the corner of her mouth. Kind of an 'in the moment' type thing. Dunno, honestly its all gravy (pun!)
I generally agree with both of these sentiments. I think what it is is that a facial sort of says "I am so into the sex I want it everywhere"...and while having it anywhere else can say that too, nothing says it louder than a facial. Naturally, respect is also important. If someone is not interested in it, you don't just go and do it anyway.

As for coming inside being better, this is not something I disagree with or agree with. It's all in the mood.
__________________
Le temps détruit tout

"Musicians are the carriers and communicators of spirit in the most immediate sense." - Kurt Elling

Last edited by SecretMethod70; 03-01-2006 at 11:17 PM..
SecretMethod70 is offline  
Old 03-02-2006, 01:12 AM   #21 (permalink)
Found my way back
 
healer's Avatar
 
Location: South Africa
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretMethod70
"I am so into the sex I want it everywhere"...and while having it anywhere else can say that too, nothing says it louder than a facial.
....
As for coming inside being better, this is not something I disagree with or agree with. It's all in the mood.
Pro-facial male here. I agree that it's all about the mood you're in. If the moment's all loving, and the sex is slow and sensual - and here you suddenly whip it out and come all over her face - I can guarantee she's not going to want to cuddle afterwards.

I'm just grateful that mandy doesn't mind me/wants me to cum on her face (or in her mouth), although I'm pretty sure she prefers inside her. There is a certain degradation aspect to it for me, but that's rare. Men are visual, and it's definitely something I like looking at.

Most of the time I'm looking down at her thinking "She must really love me to let me do this to her".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Jazz
Ok - can I edit my posts to read "what healer said"?
healer is offline  
Old 03-02-2006, 05:39 AM   #22 (permalink)
Upright
 
Location: MI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plummie
Facials are fine by me, as long as I don't get shot in the eye. It's sexy to me to have my man cum anywhere on my body he wants to, including my face. In my mind, it's not degrading at all because I don't let it be. If I ever got the inkling that a guy was trying to degrade me by doing that, I would put a stop to that real fast.
Agreed. I don't mind facials as long as I don't get shot in the eye or up the nose. They both burn quite badly.
sunkssd is offline  
Old 03-03-2006, 03:46 AM   #23 (permalink)
Hey Now!
 
Johnny Pyro's Avatar
 
Location: Massachusetts (Redneck, white boy town. I hate it here.)
I can definitley understand the degrading part. However, it is a fantasy of mine to do a facial. Not to degrade. It's just hot!

If a girl wanted to squirt in my face, that's cool with me baby! I'd prefer and would love it.
__________________
"From delusion lead me to truth, from darkness lead me to light, from death lead me to eternal life. - Sheriff John Wydell
Johnny Pyro is offline  
Old 03-03-2006, 09:02 AM   #24 (permalink)
Leaning against the -Sun-
 
little_tippler's Avatar
 
Super Moderator
Location: on the other side
It's a non-issue for me. Before I ever read about people thinking it was degrading and realizing that a lot of women wouldn't do it, I had already done it and not thought twice about it. Same for swallowing. It all came naturally and I didn't think either was unpleasant or disgusting, they were just part of sex. And if it pleases the guy I'm with and I don't have a problem with it, then it's fine with me. I never thought it was degrading to me, in fact it felt good to be able to please my guy and it made me even hornier to do it because I knew it drove him crazy. He gets turned on, I get turned on, and vice versa.
__________________
Whether we write or speak or do but look
We are ever unapparent. What we are
Cannot be transfused into word or book.
Our soul from us is infinitely far.
However much we give our thoughts the will
To be our soul and gesture it abroad,
Our hearts are incommunicable still.
In what we show ourselves we are ignored.
The abyss from soul to soul cannot be bridged
By any skill of thought or trick of seeming.
Unto our very selves we are abridged
When we would utter to our thought our being.
We are our dreams of ourselves, souls by gleams,
And each to each other dreams of others' dreams.


Fernando Pessoa, 1918
little_tippler is offline  
Old 03-03-2006, 09:05 AM   #25 (permalink)
Insane
 
It's no more degrading than smacking her on the ass when you're taking her from behind, or pulling her hair, or holding her down when you're on top, or anal sex, or on and on...it's just an act. It can be if it's approached that way. Then again if both people want it that way then what's the problem.

I'm a guy and I'm pro, love it and I love seeing it in porno. It's hot. Esp when the girl is into it, moaning or using her hands or making eye contact not just sitting there with her eyes closed waiting for it, all tensed up wanting it to be over with. That's not very erotic but when she wants it all over her that's hot. Well usually. Sometimes I like to see the girl get used and abused. It's just fantasy though. I doubt its ever real in porno. In RL if my wife TELLS me to call her a slut, hold her down and come on her face why shouldn't I. She's the one that's really in charge anyway, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borla
I don't feel dominant when I do it as much as possessive when I do it, if that makes sense? Not possessive in a jealous sense, but in a proud sense.
Yeah I can agree with that. It's hard to explain but describes it well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesnowyowl
I'd rather swallow. It seems like a really good waste of jizz to just let it go everywhere.
My lady is the opposite. She hates swallowing. She'd much rather get a facial or a titty shot than come in her mouth. That's fine by me I'd rather see it all over her anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halx
I think the general zone of "on the face" is like that rare treat.
Yeah its kind of an event for us too. Usually includes a sexy outfit, trashy makeup to ruin, and breaking out the digicam. I like it that way because it's always exciting. And we've only done the "degrading" style once but it was hot for both of us. We both agreed we'd do it again definitely but only if we're both in a certain mood for it, so that one's even more rare - again if you're both into it and get off on doing it this way I don't see the problem.
Rinndalir is offline  
Old 03-03-2006, 09:57 AM   #26 (permalink)
Darth Papa
 
ratbastid's Avatar
 
Location: Yonder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borla
II don't feel dominant when I do it as much as possessive when I do it, if that makes sense? Not possessive in a jealous sense, but in a proud sense.
Yeah, that's exactly right. It's a really intimate thing for me. I'm not sure if I can really explain it. For some reason it's very satisfying.

It's not even a rare thing for us anymore. If we're horny but not up for like full-on sex (You know what I mean? Actual penetrative intercourse takes a lot of effort, comparatively speaking. Sometimes we're just not up for it.) we'll fool around in various ways, which frequently includes putting my cock between her perfect, soft, wonderful breasts, and usually ends with a facial.

I'm not interested in any hint of dominance about it. That would sort of kill it for me, actually. My fantasy is for her to want it. Sometimes I'll have her ask for it, beg for it. That's hotter than hell.

I was with a girl a few months ago who was like sweetpea--like, the facial's okay with her, but she'd rather swallow. So we compromised, 50/50. She got plenty to swallow later on, so she wasn't deprived.
ratbastid is offline  
Old 03-03-2006, 10:05 AM   #27 (permalink)
Darth Papa
 
ratbastid's Avatar
 
Location: Yonder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkette
ratbastid developed a penchant for facials a year or more ago, and at first I only grudgingly allowed it - I did think it had some kind of degradation aspect to it, since our friend D had just said she didn't want to sleep with him, but did want to sleep with me. But he has since convinced me that it's not about that. For him it's a very intimate act, and I actually like it best when I'm on my knees in the shower and he puts his hand behind my head - feels very loving and close. The cleanup IS a bitch (see my previous thread about getting semen out of silk pillowcases...and damn, they could market that stuff as industrial adhesive!!!) but he loves it so much, almost better than oral. So hey, why not make him happy?
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm the luckiest man on the planet.
ratbastid is offline  
Old 03-03-2006, 10:46 AM   #28 (permalink)
will always be an Alyson Hanniganite
 
Bill O'Rights's Avatar
 
Location: In the dust of the archives
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbastid
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm the luckiest man on the planet.
We already knew.
__________________
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

"Hedonism with rules isn't hedonism at all, it's the Republican party." - JumpinJesus

It is indisputable that true beauty lies within...but a nice rack sure doesn't hurt.
Bill O'Rights is offline  
Old 03-03-2006, 10:46 AM   #29 (permalink)
Insane
 
For me its not so much a facial thing as it a girl wanting my cum sorta thing. In my mind it goes something like "she wants/likes me so much shes willing to... go down on me, swallow my cum, want my cum on her chest, want my cum on her face, etc."

For me its all about feeling desired enough that the woman is willingly performing actions that could be seen at subservient etc.
blade02 is offline  
Old 03-03-2006, 11:06 AM   #30 (permalink)
Here
 
World's King's Avatar
 
Location: Denver City Denver
It's all apart of the male fantasy of his wife/girlfriend turning into a dirty whore in the bedroom.

There is nothing better than knowing not twenty minutes before she serves your kids breakfast she was sucking your dick like a pornstar then asked you to come on her face cause she's been bad and need punishment. I laugh. I laugh outloud after good sex cause I know the mouth that was so willingly choking on my cock has been used to speak with respected adults and other members of society.

I'm sorry. Next time your wife/girlfriend takes a shot to the face after blowin you... just remember... not long ago... she gave her mom a kiss with that same mouth.
__________________
heavy is the head that wears the crown
World's King is offline  
Old 03-03-2006, 11:23 AM   #31 (permalink)
Cosmically Curious
 
onodrim's Avatar
 
Location: Chicago, IL
I don't think that it's degrading (assuming it's done with the female's permission). For me, it's more of a "mood" issue. If you've been taking things slow and sweet, then it doesn't really seem to fit. But if you're in the mood to just get down and dirty and all out fuck, then it can be great. Generally if the guy's gonna come somewhere on my body I prefer other places like my chest or back, but I'm not against him coming on my face. If it's in a bondage/submission type of situation then it can be really hot.
__________________
"The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there’s little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides"
-Carl Sagan
onodrim is offline  
Old 03-03-2006, 03:37 PM   #32 (permalink)
Insane
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbastid
My fantasy is for her to want it. Sometimes I'll have her ask for it, beg for it. That's hotter than hell.
Whoa, damn that would be hot. Gotta tell her to do that next time for sure. Damn. Beg for it, damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by World's King
It's all apart of the male fantasy of his wife/girlfriend turning into a dirty whore in the bedroom.
...
Next time your wife/girlfriend takes a shot to the face after blowin you... just remember... not long ago... she gave her mom a kiss with that same mouth.
Fantasy, lol. My wife will freely admit to anyone she's a dirty girl, including her mom

I can see that angle though for sure, I always fantasized about doing it to a certain ex, she was so goddamn uptight about everything especially sex (she refused to do it doggystyle because it was demeaning and slutty, her words). That one could've used a good 'punishing', maybe she would've even enjoyed it if she let herself, probably not though, sex with her just wasn't fun.

My wife though, I don't think she gets why I love it but she does it and smiles and has a great time. That's the thing, even when we're playing like she's getting 'punished' or whatever she's really enjoying the hell out of it. If she wasn't it wouldn't be any good for me.
Rinndalir is offline  
Old 03-03-2006, 08:46 PM   #33 (permalink)
Loser
 
I always find it a bit of a waste when a guy cums on my face.
I love the taste of sperm but I don't like to swallow straight down,
it's nice to get a load (or two ...) in my mouth
so I can savor it before swallowing. But that's just me.
anne30 is offline  
Old 03-04-2006, 05:12 PM   #34 (permalink)
Here
 
World's King's Avatar
 
Location: Denver City Denver
Quote:
Originally Posted by anne30
I always find it a bit of a waste when a guy cums on my face.
I love the taste of sperm but I don't like to swallow straight down,
it's nice to get a load (or two ...) in my mouth
so I can savor it before swallowing. But that's just me.

God Bless You.



__________________
heavy is the head that wears the crown
World's King is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 11:04 PM   #35 (permalink)
Upright
 
i'm just glad if the chick comes
insaneone is offline  
Old 03-07-2006, 08:20 AM   #36 (permalink)
TFP Mad Scientist
 
doncalypso's Avatar
 
Location: Philadelphia, PA
I'd rather shoot my load in the woman's mouth (while she's giving me head, of course) or in her ass as a conclusion to anal sex.

I wouldn't get anything out of shooting my load on a woman's face.
__________________
Doncalypso... the one and only Haitian Sensation
doncalypso is offline  
Old 03-07-2006, 08:28 AM   #37 (permalink)
Junkie
 
kutulu's Avatar
 
I usually pull out and when I do, it can reach her face but it usually isn't intentional. She doesn't mind a facial but it's too much work right at the end to move from hips to face in that time frame. When she goes down on me a facial happens from time to time but she usually just swallows it (after showing me, of course). There's no clean up after swallowing!
kutulu is offline  
Old 03-07-2006, 09:04 AM   #38 (permalink)
Addict
 
What turns me off it is not the diminishing factor or anything pro-/anti- but that fact that it just looks so damn scripted right now. It's a cliche.

If I watch a porn then I'll probably turn off the bit at the end because it's just crap usually.
Do I need proof that the guy really has come?
Do I need to see and compare Volume?
Do I really want to watch him take another 5 minutes of self-masturbation to get it done?

No.

The people in the porn generally don't look like they WANT to do it and that's the important thing for me.
She usually just sits there on her knees going 'haaaaahhhhhhhhhh' with her tongue touching her chin as though he's looking for bad tonsils.
It really puts me off seeing that.

It would be more of a turn on, if I had to see the money shot, to have her furiously jerk him off whilst he was tied up or something. Just something out of the norm.

I guess I need to vary my choice of websites.
WillyPete is offline  
Old 03-07-2006, 01:36 PM   #39 (permalink)
Evil Priest: The Devil Made Me Do It!
 
Daniel_'s Avatar
 
Location: Southern England
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesnowyowl

{snip}

I like to finish regular sex with swallowing as well.

{snip}
Forgive me for being dumb, but how does that work?
__________________
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Overhead, the Albatross hangs motionless upon the air,
And deep beneath the rolling waves,
In labyrinths of Coral Caves,
The Echo of a distant time
Comes willowing across the sand;
And everthing is Green and Submarine

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Daniel_ is offline  
Old 03-07-2006, 05:14 PM   #40 (permalink)
Fade out
 
Location: in love
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesnowyowl

{snip}

I like to finish regular sex with swallowing as well.

{snip}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_
Forgive me for being dumb, but how does that work?

well, in my interpretation .... say you cum into a girls pussy... then when you pull out, she sucks the extra cum off of your cock. I personally love the taste and for me at least... that's how i always like to finish up every sex session.

sweetpea
__________________
Having a Pet Will Change Your Life!
Looking for a great pet?! Click Here!
"I am the Type of Person Who Can Get Away With A lot, Simply Because I Don't Ask Permission for the Privilege of Being Myself"
Sweetpea is offline  
 

Tags
facial, psychology

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Tilted Forum Project

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
© 2002-2012 Tilted Forum Project

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360