Tilted Forum Project Discussion Community  

Go Back   Tilted Forum Project Discussion Community > The Academy > Tilted Sexuality


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2009, 07:15 PM   #41 (permalink)
Good to the last drop.
 
ZombieSquirrel's Avatar
 
Location: Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxys View Post
For chicks to actually find what they want, they had to wade through lots of stagnant water to get it.
I like porn, but yeah, you could say i am picky. Maybe it's the years of women's lit/gender studies/women's studies classes that sways my tastes...So it takes me awhile to find something to peak my interest.

I've also discovered that I might be a little narcissitic when looking at porn because some of my favorites have featured tall (amazon like) busty brunettes.
__________________
Attack ZombieSquirrels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan9 View Post
She probably tastes like cheap beer and smells like a jockstrap.
ZombieSquirrel is offline  
Old 08-31-2009, 09:51 AM   #42 (permalink)
Insane
 
I love porn, but with 98% of my guy friends, I play stupid and coy and barely admit to having seen "a little bit" of porn. I guess I encourage the "girls think porn is icky" stereotype in order to preserve the peace in my friendships. Even in relationships, I'm not upfront about the fact that I watch porn, or what kind I like. I think some of it would freak the guy out, or he might think I'm trying to suggest he fuck differently.

When I watch porn, I look for some kind of chemistry between the people, some kind of passion, even if it is angry passion. Too much porn is so mechanical. No one even looks like they're enjoying it! I like when you can see at least one person's face, not just the girl's ass in the camera the whole time. Rough porn is awesome, and I like to watch porn with more than two people involved. I also get annoyed when the guy has a small dick and/or is not at all in shape, especially if the girl is smoking hot. I find it hard to imagine she is enjoying herself, even if she is putting on a good show.
Trisk is offline  
Old 09-01-2009, 08:17 AM   #43 (permalink)
Addict
 
curiousbear's Avatar
 
Location: WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisk View Post
I love porn, but with 98% of my guy friends, I play stupid and coy and barely admit to having seen "a little bit" of porn. ....
No girl i know had told me that they watch porn....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisk View Post
I look for some kind of chemistry between the people, some kind of passion, even if it is angry passion. ...
I like when you can see at least one person's face
same here

Thanks
curiousbear is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 08:16 AM   #44 (permalink)
rolls good
 
In my opinion, it totally depends upon the woman and the type of porn she prefers (or doesn't prefer). I think you will find that each woman has a slightly different definition of what constitutes pornography to her as well. Most importantly, I think you have to take into consideration (in a relationship) why she thinks that you are looking at porn.

My second wife couldn't stand any type of porn and she freaked out if I looked at it. Her definition was extremely broad and contained anything from R-rated movies to you-name-it. She even got insecure with me looking at magazines like Vanity Fair and Cosmo. She thought it was competition for me looking at her and being content to look at her. Needless to say, that wasn't the worst of her insecurities and our marriage didn't last long.

My SO now is totally cool with me looking at porn, as long as its not underage girls or something extreme like that. We watch commercial porn together and enjoy looking at magazines with pretty women in them, pin-ups, and the generic types of porn that are freely available on the internet and in the titty board. We even enjoy going to titty bars together and getting lap dances. So, that why I say it all depends on the woman.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster126 View Post
I would like to point out that the viewpoints of people on a forum like this are not typical of the "average" person.
I kinda feel like that is an over-generalization, Toaster126. I consider myself to be quite average, of average intelligence, and a fair representation of the average American person. Maybe I am too average for this site, then?

In my lifetime, I've been forced to deal with some extreme cases of NOT-average and truly eccentric people and I can tell you that when you run up against it, you recognize it immediately. Maybe I haven't been on this site long enough, grant you that.

But I just happen to believe (from my limited 50 years of experience) that average is far more common than most people are aware of. And truly not-average is far more fringe and uncommon than most people are aware of.

Heh, perhaps my definition of average is over-generalized.
thirdsun is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 04:07 PM   #45 (permalink)
Extreme moderation
 
Toaster126's Avatar
 
Location: Kansas City, yo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesportscar View Post
I kinda feel like that is an over-generalization, Toaster126. I consider myself to be quite average, of average intelligence, and a fair representation of the average American person. Maybe I am too average for this site, then?

In my lifetime, I've been forced to deal with some extreme cases of NOT-average and truly eccentric people and I can tell you that when you run up against it, you recognize it immediately. Maybe I haven't been on this site long enough, grant you that.

But I just happen to believe (from my limited 50 years of experience) that average is far more common than most people are aware of. And truly not-average is far more fringe and uncommon than most people are aware of.

Heh, perhaps my definition of average is over-generalized.
I'm not sure if I'm being trolled or if you don't understand what average means. If you seriously don't understand why viewpoints of members here would often be atypical, and why answers to things might be skewed one way or the other (especially in a forum setting), I don't know how I could explain it to you.

It would be like going to a KKK rally and asking the "average" person there what they thought about brown people.
__________________
"The question isn't who is going to let me, it's who is going to stop me." (Ayn Rand)
"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers." (M. Scott Peck)
Toaster126 is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 04:57 PM   #46 (permalink)
rolls good
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster126 View Post
I'm not sure if I'm being trolled or if you don't understand what average means. If you seriously don't understand why viewpoints of members here would often be atypical, and why answers to things might be skewed one way or the other (especially in a forum setting), I don't know how I could explain it to you.

It would be like going to a KKK rally and asking the "average" person there what they thought about brown people.
Nope, I ain't trolling you or trying to provoke you. I don't have time or cause for that. Just saying I think I am fairly average (and happily so) in my opinions and on this topic in general. But perhaps you meant that the women responding in this thread (or on TFP?) are not typical? Ok, I will grant you that. Peace.

BTW, where I grew up in the 60s it was fairly common to find members of the KKK openly expressing their opinions in public, even on the lawn of the state capitol. So grant me that when I say I can recognize atypical and not-average, I speak from experience.
thirdsun is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 12:34 AM   #47 (permalink)
Upright
 
MissJennifer's Avatar
 
Location: Sweden
I love watch porn. Bdsm,femdom. It`s very exciting to have sex after that.
MissJennifer is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 06:57 AM   #48 (permalink)
Extreme moderation
 
Toaster126's Avatar
 
Location: Kansas City, yo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesportscar View Post
Nope, I ain't trolling you or trying to provoke you. I don't have time or cause for that. Just saying I think I am fairly average (and happily so) in my opinions and on this topic in general. But perhaps you meant that the women responding in this thread (or on TFP?) are not typical? Ok, I will grant you that. Peace.

BTW, where I grew up in the 60s it was fairly common to find members of the KKK openly expressing their opinions in public, even on the lawn of the state capitol. So grant me that when I say I can recognize atypical and not-average, I speak from experience.
So granted. I think we are on the same page now.
__________________
"The question isn't who is going to let me, it's who is going to stop me." (Ayn Rand)
"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers." (M. Scott Peck)
Toaster126 is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #49 (permalink)
The Worst Influence
 
cadre's Avatar
 
Location: Arizona
I <3 porn. As far as what types..well I'm not that picky regarding the type but I am regarding the people..they have to be hot (all of them). I find that I get turned off by a lot of porn because some ugly guy walks in and ruins it. I also prefer amateur over professional and lesbian over straight.

I know that we're not exactly the most average people here but I believe that what many people consider to be on the fringes of "normal" is not actually that uncommon. People like to think that people who differ from them are more rare than they are. I hope that makes sense.

On another note, I rarely discuss porn with my friends and the reason that most women will not discuss porn with male friends is because it's just not worth the hassle. Men find out a girl watches porn and they are intrigued to say the least. It's hard to actually have a conversation. And the last thing most women want is to be considered a "slut" or something of that nature because of the porn the watch.
__________________
My life is one of those 'you had to be there' jokes.
cadre is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 09:55 PM   #50 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
Yeaaah, I think it would be foolish to assume that TFP represents any kind of "average" as far as views on anything sexual.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."
Plan9 is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 10:38 PM   #51 (permalink)
The Worst Influence
 
cadre's Avatar
 
Location: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crompsin View Post
Yeaaah, I think it would be foolish to assume that TFP represents any kind of "average" as far as views on anything sexual.
Yeah but I really don't think we're as far from average as we like to believe. Well..some of us at least. :P
__________________
My life is one of those 'you had to be there' jokes.
cadre is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 10:39 PM   #52 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadre View Post
Yeah but I really don't think we're as far from average as we like to believe. Well..some of us at least. :P
Oh, certainly. Standard deviations of deviants and all that. I'm boring as hell but in many peer circles I'm the eccentric guy. I believe I see that here.

That and self-important generalizations are what make the world shimmer at night.

...

Girls 'n porn is a fun quagmire of old skool "values" and women's lib gnarly, but I really wanna find a guy who doesn't look at porn and examine his lifestyle.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."

Last edited by Plan9; 09-08-2009 at 10:44 PM..
Plan9 is offline  
Old 09-09-2009, 07:06 AM   #53 (permalink)
rolls good
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadre View Post
Yeah but I really don't think we're as far from average as we like to believe. Well..some of us at least. :P
Confessing oneself as being above average is usually a fairly good indication of average-ness. The average person thinks they are above average...



Adamant insistence about one's above-averageness, well, clinically, that is something else entirely....
thirdsun is offline  
Old 09-09-2009, 07:13 AM   #54 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
Wow, everybody is hung up on themselves and semantics here. The opposite of "average" does not necessarily mean exceptional.

The opposite of average may simply suggest a non-standard behavior. Serial killers, brain surgeons, Navy SEALs, and Kurt Cobain... not average.

Jesus, don't make me bust out the 300-level abnormal psych books. We're all aware that we are not beautiful and unique snowflakes.

...

Back to the girls-that-actually-look-at-porn thing, damnit. I'm kinda getting turned on... it's such a foreign concept to me.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."
Plan9 is offline  
Old 09-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #55 (permalink)
The Worst Influence
 
cadre's Avatar
 
Location: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crompsin View Post
Wow, everybody is hung up on themselves and semantics here. The opposite of "average" does not necessarily mean exceptional.

The opposite of average may simply suggest a non-standard behavior. Serial killers, brain surgeons, Navy SEALs, and Kurt Cobain... not average.

Jesus, don't make me bust out the 300-level abnormal psych books. We're all aware that we are not beautiful and unique snowflakes.

...

Back to the girls-that-actually-look-at-porn thing, damnit. I'm kinda getting turned on... it's such a foreign concept to me.
Thank you cromp. By not average I didn't mean better than average, I meant different. My point was that it isn't all that unusual for a girl to look at porn (IMHO). Men just don't usually hear about it.
__________________
My life is one of those 'you had to be there' jokes.
cadre is offline  
Old 09-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #56 (permalink)
Addict
 
curiousbear's Avatar
 
Location: WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadre View Post
I find that I get turned off by a lot of porn because some ugly guy walks in and ruins it. I also prefer amateur over professional and lesbian over straight.
For me, the more the focus is on the girls, the more i like it
if the girls are indifferent it is a huge turn off

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadre View Post
I know that we're not exactly the most average people here but I believe that what many people consider to be on the fringes of "normal" is not actually that uncommon.
I think the words 'average', 'normal', 'common', 'ordinary' are NOT concrete. Also they are not universal. Since Tfp is a global forum with extreme diversity - makes it very tough using these words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadre View Post
On another note, I rarely discuss porn with my friends and the reason that most women will not discuss porn with male friends is because it's just not worth the hassle. Men find out a girl watches porn and they are intrigued to say the least. It's hard to actually have a conversation. And the last thing most women want is to be considered a "slut" or something of that nature because of the porn the watch.
Totally agreed! I dont discuss any of it even with my male friends...
I discuss sexuality only online like Tfp
curiousbear is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 04:55 AM   #57 (permalink)
Upright
 
YellowBird's Avatar
 
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I like porn. I like the titty board. I like off the wayside. I like hardcore bondage stuff but have only ever practiced very light bondage. Amateur porn annoys me because they;re either ugly or it's really awkward.

I find porn interesting because I know people who are really open about sex and sexuality but then hate porn. I don;t really understand this. I mean clearly there's ethical issues with some of it, but most of what i've found seems ok.

I'd love to sit down and watch porn with someone who cared about me, unfortunately there is no such someone.
YellowBird is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:43 AM   #58 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadre View Post
Men just don't usually hear about it.
Apparently and that's a shame. So often we get in trouble for it later.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."
Plan9 is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 08:25 PM   #59 (permalink)
bad craziness
 
m0rpheus's Avatar
 
Location: Guelph, Ontario
I know for a fact that my GF enjoys porn alot actually. Although she prefers a movie not just quick clip or pic, preferably one with some humor in it.

Oh, and I have a couple female friends that will happily admit to loving porn. Heck, a group of us went to a sex&booze triva night at a local cocktail bar that's sponsered by the local adult video store. Most of the people there were girls and they wanted the prizes just as much if not more than the guys (the prizes were sex toys and porn).
__________________
"it never got weird enough for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Last edited by m0rpheus; 10-05-2009 at 08:28 PM..
m0rpheus is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 07:04 AM   #60 (permalink)
Upright
 
I'm a female, I watch porn daily. I openly admit to watching it, but only if you ask. My boyfriend was surprised by the amount of porn and type: FFM hardcore-I like to see the penetration.
ChilliNy is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 09:02 AM   #61 (permalink)
Addict
 
curiousbear's Avatar
 
Location: WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rpheus View Post
Oh, and I have a couple female friends that will happily admit to loving porn. Heck, a group of us went to a sex&booze triva night at a local cocktail bar that's sponsered by the local adult video store. Most of the people there were girls and they wanted the prizes just as much if not more than the guys (the prizes were sex toys and porn).
I wish I have such friends
I wish we can be that naughty and still respectable and kind - with no judgements
curiousbear is offline  
Old 10-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #62 (permalink)
Sober
 
GreyWolf's Avatar
 
Location: Eastern Canada
I have a friend whose gf is DEFINITELY into porn... and helps him find and select the images that he sends out on a weekly basis. She likes just about everything, although the girl-girl stuff doesn't do much for her (she does like what it does for him, lol). And she is very much into hardcore porn.
__________________
The secret to great marksmanship is deciding what the target was AFTER you've shot.
GreyWolf is offline  
Old 10-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #63 (permalink)
Psycho
 
Location: Canada
Do I like porn? No. Do I love porn? Yes. Do I have a specific type of porn, Sort of. I'm not into extreme fetish porn, I love lesbian porn, masturbation porn, cheesy scenario porn. I hate, hate soft core porn where the 2 people slowly, tenderly kiss and have nice, romantic slow sex while a nature tape plays in the background. No, that's not sex. That's crap. But... nonetheless, yes, i love porn.
Salem is offline  
 

Tags
girls, porn

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:04 PM.

Tilted Forum Project

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
© 2002-2012 Tilted Forum Project

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52