1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

2012 fantasy football

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ralphie250, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Going up against Peterson in both of my leagues and the Chicago defense is letting him run wild. Watching my playoff hopes dwindle.

2. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

The playoffs started in my work league this weekend. I was up against the #1 seed and last year's champ. He has scored 92.5 pts, I'm at 74.5. He's done. I have Pettigrew tonight and the Pats D tomorrow. Peyton Manning has been dominant for me in that league, good for 25-35 most weeks. It figured that this is the week he'd go for 17 instead. Sigh. Hopefully Pettigrew gets some targets tonight.

In the TFP league I look to be in good shape. But it doesn't mean much for me, I'm locked into the playoffs and my seed. Same thing with my league with buddies, except I'm likely to lose that meaningless match-up.

3. My opponent has me down by 50 going into SNF. I only have Rodgers left to play, he has 4 yet to play. Between Roethlisberger (31), Peterson (34) and David (who?) Wilson (53!!) he's already got me crushed. No playoffs for me.

In the TFP, I need 32 from Rodgers to sneak into the 4th playoff slot. That way, you'd get the opportunity to kick my ass a third time, Borla.;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Looks like im gonna end the season in last place again.....

5. mb99usa

mb99usa Getting Tilted

Climbed out of last place to middle of the pack over the last few weeks. After the way my season started I consider it a respectable comeback even if I don't make the playoffs.

6. Borla

Well, I was eliminated last week in my work league's playoffs. I made several poor choices, and lost by 1.5 points to last year's champion and the first place guy this year. Oh well.

Playoffs start this week in my league with buddies and in the TFP league, so I can expect all my guys to now lay down on me. :p

7. ralphie250

I feel like jim mora sr. When he was in indy going "playoffs, playoffs"????

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anybody else notice the personalized Snickers ads? Thanks creeps. I don't feel crappy enough about my late season swoon into oblivion.

Actually, I'm glad I finished 6th instead of 5th. Ralphie kicks my ass way too hard!

I am the first loser in my Espy league. My TFP swoon spilled over... that and Aaron Rodgers' eagerness to hand off instead of throw lately:mad:

9. Borla

I decided to start Benjarvis Green-Ellis in my league with buddies in the flex position. I still have a logjam to wade through to figure out who can fill the WR positions, but at least I didn't sit the Law Firm. Over 100 yards rushing and a TD so far. Well over projections. :cool:

10. Played a hunch, regretting a bunch. Plugged Dalton in because Rodgers numbers have been so disappointing of late. 2 fumbles and only 100 and change passing yards. I swear, if I fell into a bucket of breasts, I'd come out sucking my thumb.

11. Borla

I told you guys I'd start screwing it up come playoff time. Not looking great so far. Thanks a lot Eli. :eek:

12. I saw that. Stunned!:confused: Crazy shit going down in the NFL this season.

13. ralphie250

I still got one more to play tonight and im gettin my ass whopped...

14. Borla

I fell down in both leagues that I led most/all of the season. Frustrating, but oh well.

15. highjinx

highjinx "My phobia drowned while i was gettin' down."

well, i still don't know how i didn't make the playoffs with julio, rg3, and adrian peterson all on the same team but oh well... maybe if i hadn't prematurely dropped alfred morris.

i made it to the super bowl in my friends league so wish me luck with that. well played everyone.

• Like Like x 1