1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

2017 college football

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ralphie250, Sep 1, 2017.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Who is ready for some college football??

I am Georgia plays tomorrow and I cant wait. last nights game was interesting til halftime. I was hoping that Indiana was going to hang in there, but they didn't.....

UGA

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Me to! I was hoping that Ohio State wouldn't have to wait until its bowl game to lose.
    But the second half was a completely different game. I guess that's why Urban Meyer and his staff get paid the big bucks. Or is that buckeyes?

Nebraska Huskers play Arkansas State Saturday night under the lights. GO BIG RED!

• Like Like x 1
  3. ralphie250

my best friend is a Michigan fan and I thought about giving him a hard time cause it was 10 years ago yesterday that app state beat Michigan in the biggest upset ever in college football, then I remembered that Georgia plays app state tonight...... I decided not to fuck with him

• Like Like x 1
  4. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. ralphie250

Yes sir... That was a hard fought one. But the sec defense came out on top.

Gooooo dawgs

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lindy

We went to the Nebraska vs. Northern Illinois football game on Saturday. Nebraska defense didn't give up a point, but with the QB throwing three interceptions (for the second game in a row) two returned for touchdowns, one resulting in a field goal, Nebraska's good defense didn't matter much. Offense nothing but INEPT. :(

Later, at home, watched the USC vs. Texas game. I had no ax to grind in this contest, but it was one of the best games I've watched for a long time.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ralphie250

that was a good game

we (Georgia) blew out samford

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lindy

I had a cousin that went to school at Samford. A really beautiful campus built around a beautiful lake right in the middle of the campus.