1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

29 Day Fitness Challenge

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by DamnitAll, Jan 16, 2014.

1. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

It's late, but day 4 is done.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Today I decided to try to avoid the four legged inquisitor by doing my leg lifts at the foot of the bed, in the dark, while he was in the other room.

Somehow he always senses when something interesting is going on. Within 10 lifts this was my view:

[​IMG]

All my leg lifts are done. The push-ups are done. 35 of my 70 squats are done, I'll finish the other half later in the day. Probably after clearing the driveway of snow, so there is a little extra exercise in itself.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Borla

Day Five is done.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jager

Jager Vertical

Going in on this also.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Day 5: check. One of these days I'll remember to keep my phone beside me, so you can see how Benjen and Leia decide to "help."

• Like Like x 2
  6. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

Day 5 done :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Day 5, kept slow and easy.
    Sq: 10, then 3 sets of 20 thru the evening
    P: 8 straight-out
    LL: 3 sets of 15 with a brief break in-between

And continuing the trend too, my oldest pup decided to use my head as a cushion during my leglifts. :rolleyes:

It's interesting how each day breaks out according to logistics and body feeling.
    I also took a long walk to the Mall and around it and back again. (which was a bit of a challenge with the snow & ice on the sidewalks)
    Nice brisk air though...that felt good on my lungs.

• Like Like x 4
  8. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

Day 5 done!

• Like Like x 4
  9. CinnamonGirl

Woke up 20 minutes before my alarm went off, and as a result, Day 6 is finished!

Squats in sets of 20 (last set was 15), leg lifts in sets of 10, and pushups all at once. w00t.

• Like Like x 3
  10. rogue49

Damn, you're an early bird, good job...I'm still waking up...need the coffee... :rolleyes:
    Can't start on this stuff until around 10.

11. CinnamonGirl

Thank you! I don't expect this will be the norm, though :) On the one hand, it's nice to have everything out of the way (went for a run this morning, too.) On the other hand, I'm all, "wait, I have the WHOLE EVENING free after work...the hell am I gonna do?"

Also, bonus: my dogs were too tired to bother with me while I was doing leglifts. They came in, kinda sniffed around, then gave me a look like, "uh, okay, crazy lady. We're going back to bed."

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Borla

Day Six is done. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  13. rogue49

A bit late, but done.
    Damn, it was a hell of a day.

But the squats don't seem to be hitting me as much anymore. Like my body acclimated.
    Right now, it just feels nice.

• Like Like x 3
  14. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

Day 6 done, with some cat involvement.

• Like Like x 2
  15. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

Day 6 was completed hours ago, but I hadn't gotten the chance to post yet. Derp.

Boyfriend did today, too. Pushups are the easiest part for him, hardest part for me. Sigh.

• Like Like x 3
  16. rogue49

Actually I have a work associate that's doing it too, outside of our group.
    She's a fitness buff...constantly runs and other cardio...but she has a terrible time with the push-ups too.

As a matter of fact, she's said that she's not going to do the standard push-up, but do them at an incline to make them easier for her.

I don't know why she doesn't try the standard, given there are quiet a few less in comparison to the squats & leglifts and you can spread it out.
    But everyone is different.

17. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

I do the standard pushups, but knocking out 9 at once definitely has me feeling it and not sure how many more I can do. I used to be able to bang out at least 25 at once, but I've worked so much on my back that my chest definitely has gotten neglected for a couple years.

18. CinnamonGirl

Day 7 is finished. w00t w00t!

• Like Like x 2
  19. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

I hurt.

But it's worth it, or something. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  20. Borla

I feel very bleh today. Not necessarily from these exercises, just poor sleep last night and too much stress.

But I'm powering through this even if I feel unmotivated. :p

60 squats and 40 leg lifts done. One more set of each left.

• Like Like x 2