1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

69. tons of fun? or a waste of good oral sex?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by mixedmedia, Feb 13, 2012.

1. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Well, you see that's how I feel about it, too. And that thinking about 'am I putting too much weight on him?' 'am I crushing him?' is a distraction as well.

2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I personally haven't ever done 69. My wife doesn't give oral. Witch im ok with and have to learn to live without. I love giving oral. I would prefer to give oral sometimes just cause I know she likes it.
    I can see where you're coming from MM on the concentration point of view.

3. I'll never turn it down. It's never a preplanned activity, most things aren't. It just happens.

4. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

I'll agree with the majority, here. It's a better fantasy than reality.

5. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

69 is fun. It's not my favorite, but it's still enjoyable.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SCBronco

SCBronco Getting Tilted

My reality is kinda a blend of Borla & Snowy 's posts... the wife would rather give than recieve, not sure why(not exactly a system you argue with)... and if the 69 happens, its cuz we have time and energy to get creative, and jsut kinda fill in the gaps with whatever, until one of us decides to move to something else that we REALLY enjoy...

Its definitely not what you expect it to be... probably best suited to just satisfying a need for "something extra" on occasion...

7. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

It's a risk I'm willing to take... just for you ;)

8. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

Agreed!
    it's a nice start before getting totally immersed into one another. Always a delightful ending.

9. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

I'm not saying a word. :)

69 is a transitional treat rather than a final destination for me, too. I pride myself on giving some pretty good head and don't feel that I do the deed enough justice when I'm distracted by what he's doing to me down there. It's nice, it's fun, it's hot, but I don't know that I've ever done it and had it result in orgasm - either mine or his.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Almost always gets interrupted as she responds to what I'm bringing. No brag, just fact.

11. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Why not???:rolleyes:

12. Ourcrazymodern?

Ourcrazymodern? still, wondering

I really like the position. Maybe it's pheromones, unless they don't affect us, as some claim. The giving while getting strikes me as sharing & a very fine thing.

13. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I am with MM on this. I find it distracts me from either giving or receiving.

14. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

I think it would be fun to do. But it wouldn't need to happen very often.

15. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I like going one at a time, or at least I did when I had a woman that did oral. I get too excited when I'm giving, so I don't last that long in 69. So there I am doing my thing while she's got a mess on her...

16. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Oh, 69! The old asshole stare-down contest. Honestly, I haven't done it in a while. It was done rather frequently in my youth, though.

Good times; I do miss it occasionally.

Anyway, my current partner is too short for it to be comfortable for us. I think that plays into the overall pleasure of the activity. If the heights don't match up pretty close, one partner is going to have to crane their neck pretty bad and even with a pillow stuffed under your head and the determined brow sweat of a dedicated clit boxer, eventually you'll lose your mojo and want to shift into something more comfortable. I prefer the woman on top (to avoid the whole silly body weight anxiety issue) and, as such, I've often been the one getting a neck workout. Sometimes it was like jump school.

I don't see 69 as a way to achieve a mutual orgasm or even as anything you would want to do for more than a few minutes of sloppy primal foreplay. The best partners I've had were the ones that started out giving me the usual flopped-on-the-bed blowjob and then transitioned into 69 like some kind of Brazilian Jujitsu maneuver, rubbing their glistening labia on my nose, demanding some attention. The assertive kind of sexy that let you know that you could step up the game from the usual deliberate, cuddly Lifetime sex and move into something a little harder, faster, much more exciting.

After careful research and dozens debilitating neck cramps, 5'7" is nearly the perfect height for my female 69 partner.

mixedmedia, etc.

So, what height partners are we talking about here? Body size compatibility is everything for this type of activity.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

Two Mixed Marital Artists. One goal: to lick each other in the ring :p

• Like Like x 5
  18. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

Plan9 has a good point... I once dated a girl who was 5'0" on a good day. I'm 6'2", so even dancing with her could be hard on my back. As for 69, well, when she had me in her mouth, I was looking at her shins, and when I was eating her, the top of her head was at about my belly button. Much as I'd like to claim that wouldn't be a problem...

19. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

I have heard that it is very distracting...
    I had never done it, but it is very exciting to even imagine it...
    You should do what you naturally like and enjoy...
    At least you are blessed to try what ever you feel like trying...
    --- merged: Feb 16, 2012 12:47 AM ---
    curiousity..... ???

20. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

Wasn't very clear. Talking about sex will do that to me. ;)
    For example, let's say he's on top and we are changing to me on top. In the process of disconnection and moving about there can be a bit of mouth-to-crotch action. One of us usually starts with the other returning the favour, tho' as I said it's just for a minute or two.

• Like Like x 1