1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

69. tons of fun? or a waste of good oral sex?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by mixedmedia, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I couldn't even finish watching that movie, and I didn't even get to the surgery or subsequent centipede show. I was so pissed off at the girl who could have gotten away, and come back with cops, but instead tried to get her semi-comatose friend out, that I cussed at the tv and turned off Netflix. Gross I can handle, but stupid gets on my last nerve.

2. Back thru the 60s, it was said that lots of women complained that their guys wouldn't go down on them. I wonder if that's true today.
    Remixer: Will you also refuse to kiss her after she's gone down on you? After awhile, wouldn't she begin to wonder why you'll only allow cheek-pecks after a bout of pleasure?
    Being a sonetimes cunning linguist, at least in my mind, I started to ask how you felt about sharing a bun and sausage, rejecting the idea that I'd (a.) share bites with practically all guys and (b.) reject the idea of a burger to begin with, but that'd probably sound too weird so I won't. *he exits laughing*

3. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

I'm kinda lukewarm to it. I'll do it and enjoy it to a point, if she asks me to. But we both really prefer when I can nibble on her thighs, finger her butt, dive in face-first, and really commit, oxygen deprivation be damned.

4. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

And why can't you do that with her on top of you, 69 style?

5. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

I forgot to mention that she enjoys it just a bit less than I do. Also, it's rather awkward because she's a full foot shorter than I. Makes it kinda hard to reach.

6. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

Love 69 like its going out of style.... I'm very much into felatio and I enjoy giving more... and its been my experience that I can get a girl going quicker than she can get me going, so I find 69 to be a sort of challenge I need to rise to.

7. dodger01

dodger01 Getting Tilted

69 was like a normal for me, just a part of foreplay. Then I was in the mountains once(Asheville) at a swim meet. My girls and I shared a suite with a friend and her kids. The kids were in one room we in the other. They were like 9 & 10 watching Wizard of Oz (on VCR) and fell asleep quickly. She, being an old fashion type girl (and we were both Deacons at church) didn't want to have "intercourse". But she was all into oral and anal. Long story short.... As wild as the night was, the 69 was the worse part. I was so preoccupied with her I never noticed I was getting some serious head. I know I was, I saw that much but my head was elsewhere (so to speak). Later we talked about it and I was surprised she had felt much the same way. We have never done it that way again.

8. chttpvn

chttpvn Banned idiot

i always like my penis being sucked, but i do not like to lick the girl. am i too selfish ?
    Yes i do like to finger her & make her completely wet before actual banging but never licked...

9. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Most TFPers would probably suggest that it is a little selfish to receive 'n not give but it all depends on your partner's desires. Some women aren't particularly interested in oral sex for whatever reason (squeamishness, previous partner sucked at it, etc.).

It's worth noting that there are some women out there that'll no-recip-necessary suck your dick just to keep you on your toes; one minute you're working on the taxes and the next thing you know you're getting sucked off in your rolly chair. Ambush oral.

Is there a particular reason you're not interested in providing oral sex for your partners?

I can't recall an exception to the rule that XY TFPers love to eat pussy.

Hell, Levite regularly writes poetry about it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  10. chttpvn

chttpvn Banned idiot

well most girls like to get licked & like to suck as well. cos i have lots of girls as chat partners. unfortunately till date i have met only the ones who hate to suck & dont like being licked too. but some how i convince them to suck.

11. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Well, different throats for different folks... or whatever. I think you'll find that the kind of girl that is open about receiving oral sex is also the kind of girl that is going to blow you until your toes threaten to shoot off like little bony bottle rockets.

12. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

That's probably because you're a pimp.

And I mean that in the most awful way possible. Translation: you are a bad person. And "bad" means you should kill yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  13. chttpvn

chttpvn Banned idiot

you mean to say shall i open up my self more. try to give the girl more pleasure..?

14. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Is this guy a confirmed spammer or what? If so, quit toying with MY emotions, Admoderator. Hell, I had lots of "chat partners" on dating sites. And I had to convince my first girlfriend to 69.

...needless to say after that she never wanted to get off my face.​

EDIT:

Nevermind, I see it. Fire away.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

Plan9, I guess you got sucked in on that one.

• Like Like x 1
  16. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

on the bright side, it revived my 69 thread.
    still don't like it.

17. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

18. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Well, what can I say? It was super late and I'm an eternal optimist when it comes to Engrish-speaking new users.

We don't exactly get buckets of new people here all the time.

But, yeah, I'm a dumbass.

/wha-wha-whaaaa

19. Given2Fly

Given2Fly New Member

I must agree, i love giving and receiving ....but not at the same time..there's no way i can concentrate on both!!

20. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Don't recall if I addressed it before but I'll do it now (perhaps again) since I haven't had any coffee yet:

Ladies, you're not suffocating us. Unless you're obese or we're particularly pathetic in the physique department, a ~130 pound woman spread across our ~180 pound torso isn't crushing us.

• Like Like x 3