1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

9/11: What Really Happened

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eddie, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

I've never been able to find legitimate verification that the put options made on airline stock in the days prior to 9/11 were out of the ordinary at all or if they were, that other market factors were not the cause. The theory that the rise in these options is indicative of prior knowledge on the part of investors would further widen the number of people already theorized to be involved in the conspiracy. For those allegedly behind the attack, this new element would only serve to burden the mission with additional risk of being "found out". If the idea is to have the fewest number of people involved it would make no sense to keep bringing more in on it.

I've never found any evidence that points to the WTC Silverman deal as being anything more than a coincidence in timing. The terrorist attack clause in the insurance policy would have been standard and expected, especially after the 1993 attack.

The whole drone theory presents itself with too many other dead end questions. Like what happened to the planes and passengers aboard those actual planes? Who made the phone calls from the planes? Who took the phone calls from the planes? Are all the passengers still alive and those who claimed to have lost them, in on it? Were the official lists of dead passengers faked? See how large and unmanageable the web keeps getting?

In 1993 the Clinton administration didn't have plans for attacking a middle eastern country already in place and ready to implement as soon as justification presented itself. If they had, I think the incident would have been adequate to justify an attack and would have received support from Congress and US citizens.

Clinton had only been in office a month when that attack occurred and remember, we had just come out of George Sr's Iraq adventure a couple of years earlier. Clinton decided to treat the attack as a law enforcement issue rather than a military one, as Bush Jr should have done with the twin towers attack.

2. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

The 747's were the drones. It wouldn't be that hard to convert a 747 with auto pilot and pre-planned routes to either being controlled by someone on the ground, or locking out anyone on the plane from doing anything and having a set route.

3. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Then you're saying that phone calls made by passengers on the plane describing men with box cutters who were taking it over, never occurred?

4. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

Us peons shouldn't have to investigate this stuff. There should be open investigations that any American (including the media) can sit in on and examine the evidence. If it is classified, there still are lots of people who could be shown it. This whole mess could have been put to rest a long time ago if the FBI and foreign oversight boards did their jobs and were able to pursue all of these details that are missing.
    --- merged: Nov 20, 2011 8:52 PM ---
    I would have liked to see a test of a low flying aircraft actually make a cell phone call back in 2001. The network was nowhere as widespread as it is, the aluminum hull won't be very good (I have used a little GPS receiver, but I was right against the window, it wouldn't work from the middle or aisle seat), and most cell phone antennas I would think don't point up (I might be wrong about that).