1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

A Paranormal Encounter / or hard to find movies, docs, shows etc

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Strange Famous, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

Does anyone know anything other than the standard Amazon etc sites you can look for DVD's?

I've wanted to get a copy of a documentary called "A Paranormal Encounter" for years since seeing it late night on satelite TV once... but never found a copy anywhere/anyhow

Reference to what I'm talking about below:

http://strangestate.blogspot.com/2010/06/haunting-of-jackie-hernandez.html

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

3. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

Yeah, thats the same channel I saw it on before. Every now and again it comes up, but I dont have satelite TV and you cant get that channel on your normal TV.

Its the creepiest thing I ever saw (at least how I remember it)... there's every chance its faked, but I just remember lying awake kind of feeling like I didnt want to turn my back on the room the night after I watched it, would love to see it again. The guy that produced the film was the main guy in it as well, it was basically a guy and a few mates investigating this ladies house. I once found he had his own website and was selling copies of it (but only on NTSC) I wish I'd bought a copy then, but I didnt and now I cant find it again. Never found it on any file sharing site or anything.