1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs

Age difference in a real relationship

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by boink, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & don't criticize. Donor

Talk to her.
    Explain your thoughts and concerns.
    Ask straightforward questions.
    See what happens.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member Donor

Well, that will be a bummer.
    Throw off the momentum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & don't criticize. Donor

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. boink

boink Getting Tilted

IMG_20190326_164528273.jpg @omega...if I couldn't deal with pushback then I shouldn't have opened the topic and sure shouldn't entertain doing anything cause I'm sure there would be more and in face to face situation.

Funny you mention Iggy Pop because I did happen to point at Iggy as a body type I envy or aspire just because what you said as well as lean is always more attractive than fat in men.
    I wouldn't want the shot leg or bent spine...but you get it. I can't maintain that low of a body fat ratio. But at 15-17% or so I'm doin ok.

Also remember she's in Canada and Americans can't go there due to the virus at this time. So every day she may meet me right up there.

I have seen, at a previous workplace the kind of may December toxic relationship your thinking of, in my face at work daily. 61yo man and 25 yo girl. She an abandoned child and (*_*). The mother of his nephews kid.
    After a few months, business crashed, the old man was divorced (from the wife he was cheating on) and then he had a heart attack..
    Girl, her baby the nephew...who knows.

So...yeah. I know it could be a shit show or one of those odd poetic things that do happen.

I don't feel pushed strongly by either side of the arguments yet, other than to say I'm open to rolling that dice if we meet again and are both unattached.

I'm still real curious about the gal at the hardware store with the batchlors degree in the arts too.

I looked in my pic folder and decided to upload a couple, mind you there's a filter ran on them to bump the contrast, accentuating age lines but I'm also dirty, haven't trimmed the edges of the beard etc.
    It also shows my work which is really a huge part of who I am. That's a sculpture the shop I was at contracted to build. Same shop with creepy boss and the girl playing grab ass (yeah he gave her a job too) all day.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 13, 2021 ---
    @omega...if I couldn't deal with pushback then I shouldn't have opened the topic and sure shouldn't entertain doing anything cause I'm sure there would be more and in face to face situation.

Funny you mention Iggy Pop because I did happen to point at Iggy as a body type I envy or aspire just because what you said as well as lean is always more attractive than fat in men.
    I wouldn't want the shot leg or bent spine...but you get it. I can't maintain that low of a body fat ratio. But at 15-17% or so I'm doin ok.

Also remember she's in Canada and Americans can't go there due to the virus at this time. So every day she may meet me right up there.

I have seen, at a previous workplace the kind of may December toxic relationship your thinking of, in my face at work daily. 61yo man and 25 yo girl. She an abandoned child and (*_*). The mother of his nephews kid.
    After a few months, business crashed, the old man was divorced (from the wife he was cheating on) and then he had a heart attack..
    Girl, her baby the nephew...who knows.

So...yeah. I know it could be a shit show or one of those odd poetic things that do happen.

I don't feel pushed strongly by either side of the arguments yet, other than to say I'm open to rolling that dice if we meet again and are both unattached.

I'm still real curious about the gal at the hardware store with the batchlors degree in the arts too.

I looked in my pic folder and decided to upload a couple, mind you there's a filter ran on them to bump the contrast, accentuating age lines but I'm also dirty, haven't trimmed the edges of the beard etc.
    It also shows my work which is really a huge part of who I am. That's a sculpture the shop I was at contracted to build. Same shop with creepy boss and the girl playing grab ass (yeah he gave her a job too) all day.

So, I can look a lot better cleaned up.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  5. omega

omega Very Tilted Donor

This I can understand, because it's much more of a transactional relationship. But yeah, if two people are feeling things out in starting a relationship, is once supposed to bow out because they didn't expect to catch feelings? If it's a possibility and you know it"s not a good idea, then why set up a doomed relationship?

6. boink

boink Getting Tilted

• Like Like x 1
  7. omega

omega Very Tilted Donor

Yes yes, I'm the Mr Spock to your Captain Kirk. James Tiberius was never too subtle. And he cut a rakish path across the galaxy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Jadzia was 10 years younger than me.
    It never really made any difference.
    But then she was very mature and I'm a tad immature.

• Like Like x 1
  9. boink

boink Getting Tilted

When I was a kid I wanted to trim off ear lobe and make pointed Spock ears. Back then body mod wasn't a thing though.
    I'm pretty on board with Spock's POV there.

10. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

my wife and i are the same age, and im a tad bit immature, so i dont think age has anything to do with that. I think its just being a male

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. boink

boink Getting Tilted