1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Age difference in a real relationship

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by boink, Jan 10, 2021.

1. boink

boink Slightly Tilted

@NeuralMan...
    Believe it or not, some folks are born fitting a mold that society seems to feel is better or we wouldn't have the Deps, the Pitts or the James Deans to point at as "good looking"
    It is what it is.
    Granted I'm 61 and have eye bags. But I only have grey in my beard and wear 32" waist pants with no beer belly. I'm about 60 days of focused working out and diet from visible abs. I work in metal shops and construction sites doing custom architectural metalwork, so an active life has kept me reasonably fit and mobile.
    It's not unusual for ppl to comment on my appearance, unfortunately it's men for the most part which I don't get considering the low level homophobia, even in liberal straight labor class mens working culture I wouldn't expect a dude to comment on another dudes appearance but they do, openly with other men standing around.
    My point in the statement is just that appearance isn't a deal breaker in the age discrepancy aspect of this thing. Weather you think it's bullshit or not dosn't matter, it's just a factor in the situation, you can assume the entire story is bullshit if you want but for the sake of the story, made up or not it's part of it.

We all have our +/- columns in the dating pool and that's part of mine, I don't have fabulous wealth, super alpha drive or charisma...there are disadvantages to looking pretty good like some people can assume your a self important air head dumb ass or dislike you from an undercurrent of jealousy. A lot of women who are really attractive can end up being lonely because most men feel they're out of reach in a higher "league"

• Like Like x 1