1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Amy Winehouse: Dead at 27

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cynthetiq, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Yeah, it's the idea of "dying with your music still in you." One of the saddest things about the human experience is how many societies stifle creativity and expression. Unfortunately, I think many of us take our "music" to the grave.

2. ManPaste

ManPaste New Member

Detrimental people deserve to die, so I can't help but feel good and think it's funny that she died. I think it's even funnier that she came back to life and snorted the chalk outline the forensics experts drew around her body and then went back to being dead.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Baraka_Guru

Are you perchance a supporter of eugenics?

4. ManPaste

ManPaste New Member

Yes, indeed. Which is another thought that entered my head, "thank God she didn't reproduce."

5. Baraka_Guru

Wait, do you believe in God too?

6. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

One of the recent tabloids/entertainment rags on the shelf ( I get a glimpse at these when I sweep the register area at night) had a headline saying she was pregnant when she died. Of course many of those stories need to taken with a 5 pound grain of salt at times.

7. ManPaste

ManPaste New Member

Yes, quite unexpected, I know.

I wouldn't doubt it. It's typical of her kind and if it is true then it's even better that she's dead. The world is already overpopulated and its resources strained, especially by people like her (and their usual 2-6 kids each who will grow up to be twice as much of a problem both morally and lifestyle-wise). It's not only causing those good who play by the rules and want a good future pain, but making evolution go full speed in reverse. So again, as "evil" as it may sound, I'm glad she's dead and even more glad if she was pregnant. I'll give her some credit for not being poor though, at least that means tax payers won't have to pay for her permanent rehab.

8. Baraka_Guru

Ah, are you one of those Old Testament folk?

9. Mikey'56

Mikey'56 New Member

It's a shame what money does to people