1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by EventHorizon, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Because a history of executions for non-Christian rituals, the destruction of temples, the murder of women accused of being witches, etc., puts your morality in a special position to determine what might happen if people are given too much freedom from the fear of Christianity.

(At least the fundamental type.)

2. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

Paging @Levite, I think she said something about setting a table before her husband...

3. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Admittedly it has been long enough that things like sexual contact are distant memories, but I do recall liking that type of interaction that Robertson thinks is so awful. Linking anal sex and bestiality in any way is a fast way to look really stupid.

4. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I don't know, but they victimized me as well.:D

5. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Wow, you get hella extra bonus points for knowing that reference!! Ha, I didn't think anyone else on here studied Talmud!

6. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

You're not the first Rabbi that's done a doubletake when I quote some section of it. That one and The Oven of Akhnai are probably the two funniest parts of the Talmud so far.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

At some point, when it won't be a total threadjack, you'll have to explain how the Oven of Achnai is funny.... But I stand by the hella extra bonus points awarded.

8. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

• Like Like x 5
  9. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

• Like Like x 8
  10. OtherSyde

OtherSyde Slightly Tilted

Haha wow, that was a nice read.... It reminds me of this book called Harem Girl, that I read part of online several years ago but will never forget. It's about a slave girl named Sapphira, in an Arabic country long ago. About half of it is online, and then you have to buy the book, which I just realized is on Kindle so I might just buy it. Here's a relevant chapter from it: Harem Girl, Chapter 35: "Forbidden"

Enjoy ;)

11. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Yesss, left me with a nice, warm, damp feeling. I'll see if I can get Sig to read some of it to me, and see where that leads.

He hates to read English aloud, but he'll do almost anything I ask if I sit next to him and ask nicely.

With my hand in his lap.:D

• Like Like x 5
  12. shortynickel

shortynickel New Member

With my wife and I, she wouldnt consider without me doing it first. I enjoy it from time to time, sometimes I need it because I need something different. My wife has asked for it a few times but I enjoy it more then her most times. Usually she starts it with me and I finish it with her :D

• Like Like x 5
  13. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

Turn about is fair play

14. shortynickel

shortynickel New Member

Absolutely! :cool:

15. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Prostate stimulation feels good ;).

And is good for you :cool:.

16. shortynickel

shortynickel New Member

The other night was fun. It started with giving her a mothers day present and it ended with me getting played with ;)

17. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

'My Old Lady' has started to ask for it...she likes it in the shower but is trying other positions....xoxoxoo

18. Done it with a few exes. Tried it with the wife, but she's always too tense.....I'm working on it. Lol.

19. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

takes a special woman... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. sijalica New Member

I like it, it's nice, tight and warm...but it's tottaly normal that some people dont like it :D