1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Any other flashlight addicts here?

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by Shagg, Jan 7, 2012.

1. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Hell yeah!

2. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Holy s**t, I thought I was a bit nuts about flashlights till I read this.....now I'm sure, it "ain't" me....$150 flashlights ???
    How about this, what would be your best buy, all around, affordable flash light?....
    (like I need anymore flashlights, open any drawer in my house and there will be at least ONE flashlight and one, ummmm.... (other defensive item)

3. omega

omega Very Tilted

Strange, at least you know where they are. So you can find them if you need them. My most expensive flashlight is the streamlight pro tac hl, which ran about $80 last year. It's small enough to fit in my pocket with my uniform. That way if I started walking up to a car at night and forget my big maglight, I still have something accessible that will completely dazzle their eyes. The last thing I want to do is walk up to a car, turn around partway, and go get my flashlight. I'll look like barney fife. How much respect would somebody give me in that situation?

• Like Like x 1
  4. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Hell, I know people that don't even own flashlights. It makes no sense to me. We get some really wacky weather in these parts sometimes; owning a flashlight is part of being prepared.

5. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I've got a footlong maglight, a crankup & solar lantern, and a ships high volt light.

6. Eggie

Eggie New Member

I have Nitecore P12 led flashlight. It use a 18650 battery. This is geate flashlight in every camping trip