1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Any Words With Friends fans/players?

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Borla, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I love it as a way to kill time. I consider myself pretty good, and within my circle of friends I typically win much more often than not. If you have a phone with the capability of playing it, I highly recommend you try it if you like word games. It's basically SCRABBLE on your phone.

If you play, use this thread to post up your username and/or invite fellow TFPers to challenge you. :)

I am JSM78 if anyone wants a game. Please let me know you are from here if you invite me to play. :)

2. Everyone in my family is hooked on it. I refuse to do it. I have enough diversions as it is. :D

3. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

Whenever I'm at my sister's house, I play this on her iPod Touch.
    It's definitely a fun game.

I looked for it on my Coby Kyros Android touchpad, but it wasn't on there. :(

Of course, we like to play Scrabble when we visit, too.

4. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

i play. I think my username is mixedmedia...

5. EyeSeePeeDude

EyeSeePeeDude Getting Tilted

NsTaGaTr -- feel free to bring on the challenge :)

6. Tres

Tres New Member

Tres10 on Words and hanging w/ friends. I'm so so, not great, but I don't totally suck either :)

7. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

I haven't played yet, but I play Scrabble on facebook all the time. If I join, I'll add my username here. :)

8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

This man is totally kicking my ass at this game.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

9. Borla

I've had the advantage of pretty decent letters for most of the game. :oops:

10. omega

omega Very Tilted

Ok, @Borla, I'll give it a shot. I go by winchesterremingtoncolt.

11. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Sounds way too addictive for me.

As much as I read, I should kick ass at Scrabble. I don't.

12. Borla

Thinking about this for three years? :p

I barely play anymore, but I'll send you an invite. Fwiw, I give my word that I do not cheat, use outside resources to find words, etc. My expectation is that the people I play with do the same. :cool:

13. omega

omega Very Tilted

I have studied you for three years. I take this very seriously. And I think you will see my integrity reflected in my subpar scores.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I play WWF. And like it a lot. Feel free to invite me to play. My username is Amitai613-- just tell me you're from TFP, otherwise I'm not likely to accept a random game.