1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Arousal/stimulation: Images, or the written word?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Chris Noyb, Mar 7, 2014.

1. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Nope.

I'd rather have an emoticon that looks predatory. That's more accurate.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

That would be cool. I still like the idea of separate horny emoticons for guys & gals.

3. Fraeia

Fraeia Getting Tilted

I'd usually pick images over written, but lately I've actually gotten really turned on by some stories. I recently read a short story about a 30-something woman who gave herself an orgasm for the first time... I didn't initially intend to masturbate to the story, but that's what ended up happening.

• Like Like x 1
  4. NobleDeb

NobleDeb Getting Tilted

• Like Like x 2
  5. PlaysWithPixels

PlaysWithPixels Getting Tilted

• Like Like x 4
  6. cheri95 Vertical

i have a security camera in my bedroom and its fun after school to watch a person with my underwear :D

7. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

Clearly you lead a fascinating life, cheri95.

8. cheri95 Vertical

stepbrothers :p

9. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

That's hot.

10. cheri95 Vertical

its an eye opener :oops: i knew nothing about males before mum and i moved in to them.

11. Chris Noyb

Kind of creepy as well, given that you live in the same house as siblings.

12. cheri95 Vertical

my stepdad said its part of puberty and that its harmless so not to worry but to tell him if they touch me inappropriate. we didnt grow up together so they see in a girlfriend-type way.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

Many things are different Down Under.

14. snowy

No, I know what she means. Teenage boys are weird.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Chris Noyb

I hope that your stepdad also had a very serious talk with his sons, who are technically your siblings.

Sneaking into your stepsister's room to check out (fondle? sniff? wear? use as an aid in masturbating?) her underwear takes weird to a new level.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  16. snowy

Well, and we do have to ask ourselves how much is true here.

17. Chris Noyb

I'm going with the benefit of the doubt. Most folks making up things eventually trip over themselves.

18. Levite

I tend to think teenagers have the right to a bit of experimentation and sex play, including pushing some boundaries. Step-siblings, when they don't grow up together, can have a lot of sexual chemistry and friction. Just because your parents get married doesn't suddenly flip a switch where someone registers as family. It happens. And as long as everyone's chill about it, I have no problem with it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Chris Noyb

I agree your post. But I still maintain that going through step-sis' undies is too much.

20. Levite

I think it depends on the vibe in the household a bit. Since step-sis seems to be tolerantly aware and somewhere between amused and aroused, I'm good with it. I agree that if she felt very differently, confronted, and the behavior continued, it would be unacceptable.

But teenage boys will be teenage boys, and it can take them a while to figure out good boundaries in the sexual world anyhow, and that's when they're not suddenly confronted by a hottie moving into their home.

• Like Like x 1